Luis A Ugozzoli
Affiliation: Bio-Rad Laboratories
- Real-time genotyping with oligonucleotide probes containing locked nucleic acidsLuis A Ugozzoli
Bio Rad Laboratories, 2000 A Nobel Drive, Hercules, CA 94547, USA
Anal Biochem 324:143-52. 2004....
- Fluorescent multicolor multiplex homogeneous assay for the simultaneous analysis of the two most common hemochromatosis mutationsLuis A Ugozzoli
Bio Rad Laboratories, Hercules, CA 94547, USA
Anal Biochem 307:47-53. 2002..This technique will be useful for research and molecular diagnostic laboratories and can be easily adapted for the detection of other single nucleotide polymorphisms...
- Four-color multiplex 5' nuclease assay for the simultaneous detection of the factor V Leiden and the prothrombin G20210A mutationsLuis A Ugozzoli
Bio Rad Laboratories, 2000 Alfred Nobel Drive, Hercules, CA 94547, USA
Mol Cell Probes 18:161-6. 2004..We conclude that the four-color multiplex assay is specific and reproducible for the detection of the FVL/PT G20210A mutations, and it can be easily adapted for the detection of other SNPs...
- Four-color multiplex reverse transcription polymerase chain reaction--overcoming its limitationsKent Persson
Gene Expression Division, Bio Rad Laboratories, Hercules, CA 94547, USA
Anal Biochem 344:33-42. 2005..This study shows that multiplexing is a feasible approach applicable to most qRT-PCR assays performed with total RNA, independent of the expression levels of the genes under scrutiny...
- Linked linear amplification for simultaneous analysis of the two most common hemochromatosis mutationsAnthony A Killeen
Department of Pathology, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI 48109, USA
Clin Chem 49:1050-7. 2003..We developed and validated a novel method, linked linear amplification (LLA), for detection of these two mutations...
- Multiplex assays with fluorescent microbead readout: a powerful tool for mutation detectionLuis A Ugozzoli
Clin Chem 50:1963-5. 2004