Affiliation: Beth Israel Medical Center
- Treatment of desquamative inflammatory vaginitis with vitamin D: a case reportMONICA PEACOCKE
St Luke s Roosevelt Hospital Center, New York, USA
Cutis 81:75-8. 2008..Correction of the vitamin D deficiency ultimately leads to regeneration of the vaginal epithelium and cessation of desquamation...
- Cyclical changes in calcium metabolism across the menstrual cycle in women with premenstrual dysphoric disorderSUSAN THYS-JACOBS
St Luke s Roosevelt Hospital Center, Columbia University, New York, New York 10019, USA
J Clin Endocrinol Metab 92:2952-9. 2007..Recently, it has been suggested that abnormalities in calcium metabolism may be responsible for some affective and somatic symptoms in women with premenstrual syndrome...
- Differences in free estradiol and sex hormone-binding globulin in women with and without premenstrual dysphoric disorderSUSAN THYS-JACOBS
St Lukes Roosevelt Hospital, New York, New York, USA
J Clin Endocrinol Metab 93:96-102. 2008....
- Desquamative inflammatory vaginitis as a manifestation of vitamin D deficiency associated with Crohn disease: case reports and review of the literatureMONICA PEACOCKE
VA New York Harbor Healthcare System, New York Campus, New York, USA
Cutis 86:39-46. 2010..These data provide further support for the notion that DIV can be associated with vitamin D deficiency and DIV symptoms reflect altered vaginal mucous membrane function...
- Lower insulin-like growth factor-1 concentrations in women with premenstrual dysphoric disorderSUSAN THYS-JACOBS
Division of Endocrinology, Department of Medicine, St Luke s Roosevelt Hospital, College of Physicians and Surgeons, Columbia University Medical Center, New York, NY, USA
Am J Obstet Gynecol 198:506.e1-8. 2008..Our objective was to measure the cyclic variations in bone turnover across the menstrual cycle in women with and without luteal phase symptoms consistent with severe premenstrual syndrome or premenstrual dysphoric disorder...