Affiliation: Beth Israel Medical Center
- The intoxicated childRamon Solhkhah
Division of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, St Luke s Roosevelt Hospital Center, Division of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons, New York, NY, USA
Child Adolesc Psychiatr Clin N Am 12:693-722. 2003..Careful observation, history taking, and appropriate consultation result in better detection and treatment of comorbid medical and psychiatric disorders and the initial substance abuse problem...
- Effectiveness of a children's home and community-based services waiver programRamon Solhkhah
The Child and Family Institute at St Luke s and Roosevelt Hospitals, 411 West 114th Street, New York, NY 10025, USA
Psychiatr Q 78:211-8. 2007..Community-based interventions are intended to offer less restrictive and expensive options than traditional treatment. One such program is New York State's Home and Community-Based Services (HCBS) Waiver Program...
- Bupropion SR for the treatment of substance-abusing outpatient adolescents with attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder and mood disordersRamon Solhkhah
Pediatric Psychopharmacology Unit, Division of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, Massachusetts General Hospital and Harvard Medical School, USA
J Child Adolesc Psychopharmacol 15:777-86. 2005..The ratings were completed at baseline, at month 3, and at the 6-month endpoint. Bupropion SR was initiated at 100 mg once-daily and titrated naturalistically to a maximum dose of 400 mg/day...
- Improvement in psychopathology among opioid-dependent adolescents during behavioral-pharmacological treatmentSarah K Moore
National Development and Research Institutes, Inc, New York, NY 10010, USA
J Addict Med 5:264-71. 2011..To examine changes in behavioral and emotional problems among opioid-dependent adolescents during a 4-week combined behavioral and pharmacological treatment...
- Preference for spirituality and twelve-step-oriented approaches among adolescents in a residential therapeutic communityRomulo A Aromin
Division of Alcoholism and Substance Abuse, Department of Psychiatry of New York University School of Medicine, New York, NY 10016, USA
J Addict Dis 25:89-96. 2006..Adolescents were less likely than adults to express a preference that both approaches be featured more in TC treatment...