David Y Lee
Affiliation: Beth Israel Medical Center
- The consequence of undertreatment of patients treated with breast conserving therapy for ductal carcinoma in-situDavid Y Lee
Comprehensive Breast Center, St Luke s Roosevelt Hospital Center, New York, NY, USA Electronic address
Am J Surg 206:790-7. 2013..The use of clinical features to allocate adjuvant therapy in the treatment of ductal carcinoma in situ with breast-conserving therapy remains controversial...
- Surgical residents' perception of the 16-hour work day restriction: concern for negative impact on resident education and patient careDavid Y Lee
Department of Surgery, St Luke s Roosevelt Hospital Center, New York, NY 10025, USA
J Am Coll Surg 215:868-77. 2012..Our aim was to assess the attitudes and perception of general surgery residents regarding the new duty hour limitation as well as the transfer of care process under the new guidelines...
- The incidence of trocar-site hernia in minimally invasive bariatric surgery: a comparison of multi versus single-port laparoscopyDavid Y Lee
St Luke s Roosevelt Hospital Center, Institute for Bariatric and Minimally Invasive Surgery, 1111 Amsterdam Avenue, Babcock 4W, New York, NY 10025, USA
Surg Endosc 27:1287-91. 2013..We hypothesized that the longer incision created by SPL compared with multiport laparoscopy may increase the incidence of trocar-site hernias. We examined our experience with SPL in bariatric operations...
- Outcomes of laparoscopic Roux-en-Y gastric bypass versus laparoscopic adjustable gastric banding in adolescentsDavid Y Lee
Institute for Bariatric and Minimally Invasive Surgery, St Luke s Roosevelt Hospital Center, Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons, 1111 Amsterdam Avenue, New York, NY 10025, USA
Obes Surg 22:1859-64. 2012..The goal of this study is to compare the outcomes of laparoscopic adjustable gastric banding (LAGB) and laparoscopic Roux-en-Y gastric bypass (LRYGB) in obese adolescents...
- Laparoendoscopic single-site surgery for the placement of an adjustable gastric band: a large cohort comparisonKoji Park
St Luke s Roosevelt Hospital Center, University Hospital of Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons, New York, New York
Surg Obes Relat Dis 9:686-91. 2013..The objective of this study was to compare the outcomes of patients undergoing LESS adjustable gastric banding (LESS-AGB) and a cohort of patients undergoing standard multiport laparoscopic adjustable gastric banding (LAGB)...
- The effect of metallic tracheal stents on radiation dose in the airway and surrounding tissuesAndrew J Evans
St Luke s Roosevelt Hospital Center, Department of Radiation Oncology, Albert Einstein College of Medicine, New York, New York Division of Radiation Oncology, Continuum Cancers Center of New York, New York, New York
J Surg Res 189:1-6. 2014..The presence of a metallic foreign body may affect radiation dose in tissue. We studied the effect of a metallic airway stent on radiation dose delivery in a phantom and an in vivo porcine model...
- The significance of lobular carcinoma in situ and atypical lobular hyperplasia of the breastJana L Lewis
St Luke s Roosevelt Hospital Center, New York, NY, USA
Ann Surg Oncol 19:4124-8. 2012..There is a consistent risk of underestimating malignancy after the diagnosis of LN on CNB. The aim of this study was to determine if patients with a CNB result of LN need surgical excision...
- The effects of neoadjuvant chemoradiation on pancreaticoduodenectomy—the American College of Surgeon's National Surgical Quality Improvement Program analysisAnnabelle Teng
Department of Surgery, Mount Sinai St Luke s Roosevelt Hospital Center, New York, New York Electronic address
J Surg Res 196:67-73. 2015..The purpose of this study was to investigate the effects of preoperative chemoradiation therapy on postoperative outcomes of pancreaticoduodenectomy (PD)...
- Outcomes of pancreaticoduodenectomy for pancreatic malignancy in octogenarians: an American College of Surgeons National Surgical Quality Improvement Program analysisDavid Y Lee
Department of Surgery, St Luke s Roosevelt Hospital Center, 1000 10th Avenue, New York, NY 10019, USA Electronic address
Am J Surg 207:540-8. 2014..The investigators used the American College of Surgeons National Surgical Quality Improvement Program database for an analysis of the impact of advanced age on outcomes after pancreatic cancer surgery...
- Predictors of mortality after emergency colectomy for Clostridium difficile colitis: an analysis of ACS-NSQIPDavid Y Lee
From the St Luke s Roosevelt Hospital Center, New York, NY
Ann Surg 259:148-56. 2014..To evaluate clinical factors associated with mortality in emergency colectomies performed for Clostridium difficile colitis...