Affiliation: Beth Israel Medical Center
- Prenatal allergen and diesel exhaust exposure and their effects on allergy in adult offspring miceLin Lin
Division of Pulmonary, Allergy and Critical Care Medicine, Department of Medicine, Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons, New York, New York 10032, USA
Allergy Asthma Clin Immunol 6:7. 2010..fumigatus) allergen and diesel exhaust particles will be associated with altered IgE production, airway inflammation, airway hyperreactivity (AHR), and airway remodeling of adult offspring...
- Polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons impair function of β2-adrenergic receptors in airway epithelial and smooth muscle cellsPhillip Factor
Division of Pulmonary, Critical Care, and Sleep Medicine, Department of Medicine, Beth Israel Hospital, New York, NY 10003, USA
Am J Respir Cell Mol Biol 45:1045-9. 2011....
- Impact of nonphysician staffing on outcomes in a medical ICUHayley B Gershengorn
Division of Pulmonary, Critical Care, and Sleep Medicine, Beth Israel Medical Center, New York, NY 10003, USA
Chest 139:1347-53. 2011..In our study, we compare outcomes of nonphysician provider-based teams to those of medical house staff-based teams in the MICU...
- Alveolar epithelial B2-adrenergic receptorsPhillip Factor; Fiscal Year: 2007..abstract_text> ..
- Adenosine Regulation of Alveolar Fluid HomeostasisPhillip Factor; Fiscal Year: 2007....
- Role of airway epithelial Beta2-adrenergic receptorsPhillip Factor; Fiscal Year: 2006..Such therapies could significantly improve the health of patients with asthma. ..
- Effect/alveolar beta2 adrenergic receptor overexpressionPhillip Factor; Fiscal Year: 2004..The experimental plan included in this proposal has been structured to allow us to test our hypotheses and develop novel therapies to improve alveolar beta2AR function and pulmonary edema clearance. ..