Sarah L Goff
Affiliation: Baystate Medical Center
- Validity of using ICD-9-CM codes to identify selected categories of obstetric complications, procedures and co-morbiditiesSarah L Goff
Department of Pediatrics, Center for Quality of Care Research, Baystate Medical Center, Springfield, MA 01199, USA
Paediatr Perinat Epidemiol 26:421-9. 2012..We sought to assess the validity of using composites of ICD-9-CM codes to identify selected categories obstetric complications and risk factors associated with complications...
- Patients' beliefs and preferences regarding doctors' medication recommendationsSarah L Goff
Meyers Primary Care Institute, Worcester, MA 0199, USA
J Gen Intern Med 23:236-41. 2008..Accepting a doctor's recommendation is the first step in medication adherence, yet little is known about patients' beliefs and preferences about how medications are prescribed...
- Vaccine counseling: a content analysis of patient-physician discussions regarding human papilloma virus vaccineSarah L Goff
Department of Pediatrics, Baystate Medical Center, 3300 Main Street, Springfield, MA 01199, United States
Vaccine 29:7343-9. 2011..1) Describe content and character of patient-physician human papilloma virus (HPV) vaccine discussions; (2) explore the relationship between selected characteristics and vaccine uptake...
- Administrative data used to identify patients with irritable bowel syndromeSarah L Goff
Meyers Primary Care Institute, University of Massachusetts Medical School, Fallon Clinic Foundation and Fallon Community Health Plan, 630 Plantation Street, Worcester, MA 01605, USA
J Clin Epidemiol 61:617-21. 2008..To assess the usefulness of health plan administrative data for identifying patients with irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)...
- Cluster randomized trials to study the comparative effectiveness of therapeutics: stakeholders' concerns and recommendationsKathleen M Mazor
Meyers Primary Care Institute, Fallon Clinic, Fallon Community Health Plan and University of Massachusetts Medical School, Worcester, MA 01605, USA
Pharmacoepidemiol Drug Saf 18:554-61. 2009..An additional goal was to develop recommendations for increasing acceptability...
- Pediatricians and physical activity counseling: how does residency prepare them for this task?Sarah L Goff
Department of Pediatrics, Baystate Medical Center, Springfield, Massachusetts 01199, USA
Teach Learn Med 22:107-11. 2010..Pediatricians provide PA counseling, but it is not known how residencies prepare trainees for this task. The objective was to determine current training methods for PA counseling in pediatric residency programs...
- Parents' perceptions of medical errorsKathleen M Mazor
Meyers Primary Care Institute, Worcester, Massachusetts, USA
J Patient Saf 6:102-7. 2010..The purpose of this study was to explore parents' experiences related to events which they believed to be medical errors in their child's care...