Pascal O Zinn
Affiliation: Baylor College of Medicine
- Imaging genomic mapping of an invasive MRI phenotype predicts patient outcome and metabolic dysfunction: a TCGA glioma phenotype research group projectRivka R Colen
Department of Diagnostic Radiology, M, d, Anderson Cancer Center, 1400 Pressler St Unit 1482, Rm FCT 16, 5037, Houston, TX 77030, USA
BMC Med Genomics 7:30. 2014..We thus seek to identify those genomic abnormalities associated with a highly aggressive and invasive GBM imaging-phenotype...
- Extent of resection and radiotherapy in GBM: A 1973 to 2007 surveillance, epidemiology and end results analysis of 21,783 patientsPascal O Zinn
Department of Neurosurgery, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, TX, USA
Int J Oncol 42:929-34. 2013..However, across all age groups multimodality treatment with surgery and RT continues to provide the largest survival benefit compared to either treatment alone and, thus, should be pursued whenever feasible...
- A novel volume-age-KPS (VAK) glioblastoma classification identifies a prognostic cognate microRNA-gene signaturePascal O Zinn
Department of Neurosurgery, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, Texas, United States of America
PLoS ONE 7:e41522. 2012..Thus, we present for the first time a biologically relevant, and clinically applicable tumor Volume, patient Age, and KPS (VAK) GBM classification that can easily and non-invasively be determined upon patient admission...
- Radiogenomic mapping of edema/cellular invasion MRI-phenotypes in glioblastoma multiformePascal O Zinn
Department of Genetics, MD Anderson Cancer Center, University of Texas, Houston, Texas, United States of America
PLoS ONE 6:e25451. 2011..Here, we present the first comprehensive radiogenomic analysis using quantitative MRI volumetrics and large-scale gene- and microRNA expression profiling in GBM...
- REST regulates oncogenic properties of glioblastoma stem cellsMohamed M Kamal
Department of Genetics, The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, TX 77030, USA
Stem Cells 30:405-14. 2012..Thus, based on our results, we propose that a novel function of REST is to maintain self-renewal and other oncogenic properties of GSCs and that REST can play a major role in mediating tumorigenicity in GBM...
- Posterior leukoencephalopathy following repair of an ileocecal anastomosis breakdown: a case report and review of the literaturePascal O Zinn
Department of Neurosurgery, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Harvard Medical School, Boston MA 02115, USA
J Med Case Reports 5:20. 2011..abstract:..