Flor M Munoz
Affiliation: Baylor College of Medicine
- Rapid research response to the 2009 A(H1N1)pdm09 influenza pandemic (Revised)Wendy A Keitel
Department of Molecular Virology and Microbiology, Houston, TX, USA
BMC Res Notes 6:177. 2013..Sera were tested for the presence and level of HAI and neutralizing antibodies against the A(H1N1)pdm09 virus...
- Group B Streptococcus vaccination in pregnancy: Moving toward a global maternal immunization programFlor M Munoz
Department of Pediatrics, Section of Infectious Diseases, Baylor College of Medicine, One Baylor Plaza, BCM 280, Houston, TX 77030, United States Department of Molecular Virology and Microbiology, Baylor College of Medicine, One Baylor Plaza, BCM 280, Houston, TX 77030, United States Electronic address
Vaccine 31:D46-51. 2013....
- Research on vaccines during pregnancy: Protocol design and assessment of safetyFlor M Munoz
Department of Pediatrics, Molecular Virology and Microbiology, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, TX 77030, USA Electronic address
Vaccine 31:4274-9. 2013....
- Safety of influenza vaccines in pregnant womenFlor M Munoz
Department of Pediatrics, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, TX 77030, USA
Am J Obstet Gynecol 207:S33-7. 2012..Safety barriers to the use of vaccines during pregnancy can be addressed through research, active surveillance, and education...
- Tuberculosis among adult visitors of children with suspected tuberculosis and employees at a children's hospitalFlor M Munoz
Department of Molecular Virology, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, Texas 77030, USA
Infect Control Hosp Epidemiol 23:568-72. 2002..We prospectively evaluated adults accompanying children hospitalized for suspected TB at a children's hospital to determine the frequency of undiagnosed, potentially contagious disease...
- Improving influenza immunization in pregnant women and healthcare workersMelanie E Mouzoon
Kelsey Seybold Clinic, Houston, TX, USA
Am J Manag Care 16:209-16. 2010..To evaluate the effect of several strategies to increase influenza immunization in a multispecialty clinic...