E H Moylett
Affiliation: Baylor College of Medicine
- A 5-year review of recurrent group B streptococcal disease: lessons from twin infantsE H Moylett
Section of Infectious Diseases, Department of Pediatrics, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, TX 77030, USA
Clin Infect Dis 30:282-7. 2000..The exact pathogenesis of recurrent GBS disease remains unclear, but our data support the hypothesis that persistent mucosal colonization with the original GBS strain rather than new acquisition is a pivotal factor in disease recurrence...
- Clinical experience with linezolid for the treatment of nocardia infectionEdina H Moylett
Department of Pediatrics, Section of Allergy and Immunology, Texas Children s Hospital, Houston, TX 77030, USA
Clin Infect Dis 36:313-8. 2003..Linezolid appears to be an effective alternative for the treatment of nocardiosis...
- Neonatal Candida meningitisEdina H Moylett
Section of Allergy and Immunology and the Section of Pediatric Infectious Diseases, Baylor College of Medicine and the Allergy and Immunology Service, Texas Children s Hospital, Houston, TX 77030, USA
Semin Pediatr Infect Dis 14:115-22. 2003..The following review outlines the pathogenesis, clinical features, diagnosis, and current treatment options for neonatal candidal meningitis...
- Live viral vaccines in patients with partial DiGeorge syndrome: clinical experience and cellular immunityEdina H Moylett
Section of Allergy and Immunology, Department of Pediatrics, Baylor College of Medicine, Texas Children s Hospital, Houston, TX 77030, USA
Clin Immunol 112:106-12. 2004..These observations suggest that live viral vaccines appear safe in patients with pDGS and stable immune function...
- Ophthalmologic, visceral, and cardiac involvement in neonates with candidemiaD E Noyola
Section of Infectious Diseases, Department of Pediatrics, Houston, TX 77030, USA
Clin Infect Dis 32:1018-23. 2001....
- Comparison of the inhibition of human metapneumovirus and respiratory syncytial virus by NMSO3 in tissue culture assaysPhilip R Wyde
Department of Molecular Virology and Microbiology, Baylor College of Medicine, One Baylor Plaza, Houston, TX 77030, USA
Antiviral Res 63:51-9. 2004..Interestingly, NMSO3, but not heparin, was able to limit secondary infection and spread of both viruses...
- 29. ImmunizationEdina H Moylett
Department of Allergy and Immunology, Texas Children's Hospital, Baylor College of Medicine, 6621 Fannin Street (MC-FC330.01, Houston, TX 77030, USA
J Allergy Clin Immunol 111:S754-65. 2003..On a global scale, communicable diseases remain the number-one cause of morbidity and mortality; hence Jenner's pioneering work with its birth in 1796 still has a challenging and exciting future...
- Burkholderia gladioli osteomyelitis in association with chronic granulomatous disease: case report and reviewBobby L Boyanton
Department of Pathology, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, TX, USA
Pediatr Infect Dis J 24:837-9. 2005..A review of infections caused by Burkholderia spp., other than Burkholderia cepacia complex, in pediatric patients with chronic granulomatous disease is provided...