Affiliation: Baylor College of Medicine
- Ketamine for treatment-resistant unipolar depression: current evidenceSanjay J Mathew
Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, TX, USA
CNS Drugs 26:189-204. 2012..Given the potential risks of ketamine, safety considerations will ultimately determine whether this old drug is successfully repositioned as a new therapy for TRD...
- A selective neurokinin-1 receptor antagonist in chronic PTSD: a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, proof-of-concept trialSanjay J Mathew
Mood and Anxiety Disorders Program, Department of Psychiatry, Mount Sinai School of Medicine, New York, NY, USA
Eur Neuropsychopharmacol 21:221-9. 2011..The selective NK(1)R antagonist GR205171 had fewer adverse effects but was not significantly superior to placebo in the short-term treatment of chronic PTSD. (ClinicalTrials.gov Identifier: NCT 00211861, NCT 00383786)...
- Effects of PRX-00023, a novel, selective serotonin 1A receptor agonist on measures of anxiety and depression in generalized anxiety disorder: results of a double-blind, placebo-controlled trialKarl Rickels
Department of Psychiatry, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA, USA
J Clin Psychopharmacol 28:235-9. 2008..Collectively, these results support further clinical investigation of higher doses of PRX-00023 in anxiety and depression...
- Optimization of IV Ketamine for Treatment Resistant Major DepressionSanjay J Mathew; Fiscal Year: 2010....
- Optimization of IV Ketamine for Treatment Resistant Major DepressionSanjay Mathew; Fiscal Year: 2009....
- 2/3-Efficacy and Tolerability of Riluzole in Treatment-Resistant DepressionSanjay J Mathew; Fiscal Year: 2010....