Affiliation: Baylor College of Medicine
- Relationship of negative self-schemas and attachment styles with appearance schemasTracey Ledoux
Oklahoma State University, Stillwater, 74078, United States
Body Image 7:213-7. 2010....
- Relationship of fruit and vegetable intake with adiposity: a systematic reviewT A Ledoux
Department of Pediatrics, USDA ARS Children s Nutrition Research Center, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, TX, USA
Obes Rev 12:e143-50. 2011..Fruit and vegetable (FV) intake has been proposed to protect against obesity. The purpose of this paper was to assess the FV consumption to adiposity relationship. Twenty-three publications were included...
- Development and feasibility of an objective measure of patient-centered communication fidelity in a pediatric obesity interventionTracey Ledoux
Department of Health and Human Performance, University of Houston, Houston, TX 77204 6015, USA
J Nutr Educ Behav 45:349-54. 2013..To develop a measure of person-centered communication (PCC) and demonstrate feasibility for use in primary care child obesity interventions...
- Overeating styles and adiposity among multiethnic youthTracey Ledoux
USDA ARS Children s Nutrition Research Center, Baylor College of Medicine, 1100 Bates Street, Houston, TX 77030, USA
Appetite 56:71-7. 2011..Relationships were not influenced by social desirability nor moderated by age or gender. Overeating styles are related to adiposity in nearly all youth but the nature of these associations are moderated by ethnicity...
- Type D personality and chronic pain: construct and concurrent validity of the DS14Michael D Barnett
Department of Educational Psychology, University of Houston, Houston, TX, USA
J Clin Psychol Med Settings 16:194-9. 2009..Considerations for clinical practice and research are discussed...