Mariella M Lane
Affiliation: Baylor College of Medicine
- Pain symptoms and stooling patterns do not drive diagnostic costs for children with functional abdominal pain and irritable bowel syndrome in primary or tertiary careMariella M Lane
Texas Children s Hospital, Psychiatry and Psychology Service, 6621 Fannin St, CC 1740 01, Houston, TX 77030 2399, USA
Pediatrics 123:758-64. 2009....
- Psychosocial functioning and quality of life in children and families affected by AEC syndromeMariella M Lane
Menninger Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, Baylor College of Medicine, Psychiatry and Psychology Service, Texas Children s Hospital, 6621 Fannin St, Houston, TX 77030 2399, USA
Am J Med Genet A 149:1926-34. 2009..Identifying the domains that may be impacted should help clinicians better screen for problems in functioning of children affected by AEC syndrome and their families...
- Reliability and validity of a modified Bristol Stool Form Scale for childrenMariella M Lane
Baylor College of Medicine, Menninger Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, Houston, TX, USA
J Pediatr 159:437-441.e1. 2011..This study sought to: evaluate the ability of children to reliably use a modified Bristol Stool Form Scale for Children (mBSFS-C), evaluate criterion-related validity of the mBSFS-C, and identify the lower age limit for mBSFS-C use...
- Advancing the science of perceptual accuracy in pediatric asthma and diabetesMariella M Lane
Department of Psychology, Texas A and M University, USA
J Pediatr Psychol 31:233-45. 2006..To review research on perceptual accuracy in pediatric asthma and diabetes and to provide recommendations for future research efforts and clinical applications of the construct in these populations...
- Creation and initial evaluation of a Stool Form Scale for childrenBruno P Chumpitazi
Department of Pediatrics, Baylor College of Medicine, Texas Children s Hospital, University of Texas Health Science Center Houston, Houston, TX 77030, USA
J Pediatr 157:594-7. 2010..To develop a pediatric stool form rating scale and determine its interrater reliability, intrarater reliability, and agreement among pediatric gastroenterologists...