Casey E Krueger
Affiliation: Baylor University Medical Center
- Double dissociation in the anatomy of socioemotional disinhibition and executive functioning in dementiaCasey E Krueger
Memory and Aging Center, Department of Neurology, University of California, San Francisco, USA
Neuropsychology 25:249-59. 2011....
- Know thyself: real-world behavioral correlates of self-appraisal accuracyCasey E Krueger
Department of Neurology, University of California San Francisco, San Francisco, CA, USA
Clin Neuropsychol 25:741-56. 2011....
- Relationships between maternal emotion regulation, parenting, and children's executive functioning in families exposed to intimate partner violenceKristin W Samuelson
Alliant International University, 1 Beach Street, San Francisco, CA 94133, USA
J Interpers Violence 27:3532-50. 2012..In addition, they help to explain the mechanisms by which children exposed to IPV experience executive functioning deficits...
- Longitudinal rates of lobar atrophy in frontotemporal dementia, semantic dementia, and Alzheimer's diseaseCasey E Krueger
UCSF Department of Neurology, San Francisco, CA, USA
Alzheimer Dis Assoc Disord 24:43-8. 2010..Measuring specific regions of cerebral volume changes by serial neuroimaging may serve as a useful biomarker outcome measure for clinical trials in neurodegenerative diseases...
- Neuropsychological functioning in children with posttraumatic stress disorderKristin W Samuelson
California School of Professional Psychology at Alliant International University, San Francisco, CA 94133, USA
Child Neuropsychol 16:119-33. 2010..Both groups performed in the below average range on measures of executive functioning, attention, and intellectual ability...