Mona A H Eissa
Affiliation: Baylor College of Medicine
- Comparison of the actigraph versus patients' diary information in defining circadian time periods for analyzing ambulatory blood pressure monitoring dataM A Eissa
Department of Pediatrics, Medical School, University of Texas Houston, 77030, USA
Blood Press Monit 6:21-5. 2001..Actual wake and sleep time determinations are often based on patients' diary information. Several publications indicate that actigraphy is, at least, as accurate as activity diary in determining sleep/wake periods...
- Diagnosis and management of pelvic inflammatory disease in adolescentsMona A H Eissa
Department of Pediatrics, University of Texas-Houston Health Science Center, 77030, USA
J Pediatr Health Care 17:145-7. 2003
- Evaluation and management of obesity in children and adolescentsMona A H Eissa
Division of Adolescent Medicine, UT Pediatric and Adolescent Obesity Management Program, Houston, TX 77030, USA
J Pediatr Health Care 18:35-8. 2004
- The relationship of ambulatory blood pressure to physical activity in a tri-ethnic population of obese and nonobese adolescentsMona A H Eissa
Division of Adolescent Medicine, Department of Pediatrics, Medical School, University of Texas Health Science Center Houston, Houston, Texas 77030, USA
Am J Hypertens 20:140-7. 2007..The aims of this study were to determine the association of PA with ABP in 11- to 16-year-old adolescents, and to examine the modifying effects of obesity and other factors...
- Trajectories of fat mass index, fat free-mass index, and waist circumference in children: Project HeartBeat!Mona A Eissa
Medical School, University of Texas Health Science Center, Houston, TX 77030, USA
Am J Prev Med 37:S34-9. 2009....
- Evaluation of AAP guidelines for cholesterol screening in youth: Project HeartBeat!Mona A Eissa
Department of Pediatrics, Medical School, University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston, 6431 Fannin, Houston, TX 77030, USA
Am J Prev Med 37:S71-7. 2009..This paper aims to determine the sensitivity, specificity, and positive predictive value (PPV) of dyslipidemia screening using AAP criteria along with either family history or BMI...