Carla M Davis
Affiliation: Baylor College of Medicine
- Changes in prevalence and characteristics of IgE-mediated food allergies in children referred to a tertiary care center in 2003 and 2008Anik J Amin
Department of Pediatrics, Baylor College of Medicine, Texas Children s Hospital, Houston, Texas 77030, USA
Allergy Asthma Proc 33:95-101. 2012..Clinical presentation of FA may change over time and this phenomenon warrants study to determine contributory factors...
- Basidiomycetous fungal Inonotus tropicalis sacral osteomyelitis in X-linked chronic granulomatous diseaseCarla M Davis
Division of Allergy and Immunology, Department of Pediatrics, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, Texas 77030, USA
Pediatr Infect Dis J 26:655-6. 2007..We describe the clinical presentation and subsequent destructive sacral osteomyelitis with a basidiomycetous mold, Inonotus tropicalis, in a patient with an X-linked chronic granulomatous disease...
- Diagnosis and management of HIV drug hypersensitivityCarla M Davis
Department of Pediatrics, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, TX 77030 2399, USA
J Allergy Clin Immunol 121:826-832.e5. 2008....
- Development of specific T-cell responses to Candida and tetanus antigens in partial DiGeorge syndromeCarla M Davis
Department of Pediatrics, Allergy and Immunology Section, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, TX 77030 2399, USA
J Allergy Clin Immunol 122:1194-9. 2008..Although lymphocyte proliferation to mitogens is generally preserved, it is uncertain whether the development of specific cellular immunity in pDGS is similarly preserved...
- Outcomes of patients with severe combined immunodeficiency treated with hematopoietic stem cell transplantation with and without preconditioningNiraj C Patel
Department of Pediatrics, Section of Allergy and Immunology, Baylor College of Medicine, Texas Children s Hospital, Houston, Tex 77039, USA
J Allergy Clin Immunol 124:1062-9.e1-4. 2009..The effect of pretransplantation conditioning on the long-term outcomes of patients receiving hematopoietic stem cell transplantation for severe combined immunodeficiency (SCID) has not been completely determined...