JOHN WILLIAM BELMONT
Affiliation: Baylor College of Medicine
- SHROOM3 is a novel candidate for heterotaxy identified by whole exome sequencingMuhammad Tariq
Division of Molecular Cardiovascular Biology, Cincinnati Children s Hospital Medical Center, 3333 Burnet Avenue, Cincinnati, OH 45229, USA
Genome Biol 12:R91. 2011..In this study, high-resolution SNP genotyping and exon-targeted array comparative genomic hybridization platforms were coupled to whole-exome sequencing to identify a novel disease candidate gene...
- Assessing the utility of whole-genome amplified serum DNA for array-based high throughput genotypingKRISTINE L BUCASAS
Department of Immunology, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, TX 77030, USA
BMC Genet 10:85. 2009..This study provides a realistic and high-precision assessment of WGA DNA genotyping performance from 20-year old archived serum samples using the Affymetrix Genome-Wide Human SNP Array 6.0 (SNP6.0) platform...
- Genetic disorders with both hearing loss and cardiovascular abnormalitiesJohn W Belmont
Department of Molecular and Human Genetics, and Pediatrics, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, Tex, USA
Adv Otorhinolaryngol 70:66-74. 2011....
- Novel Genomic Disorders Causing Cardiovascular MalformationsJOHN WILLIAM BELMONT; Fiscal Year: 2010..Improved ability to screen for chromosomal imbalances and mutations in relevant genes will aid in diagnosis and early intervention for CVM. ..
- GENETIC STUDIES OF COMMON CONGENITAL HEART DEFECTSJohn Belmont; Fiscal Year: 2004..The proposed studies will provide a base on which to advance genetic analyses of a substantial group of congenital heart defects with the aim of reducing their occurrence and providing new treatment opportunities. ..
- MOLECULAR GENETICS OF MAMMALIAN BARREN (BRRN 1)John Belmont; Fiscal Year: 2001..Elucidation of these events has broader implications for understanding chromosome non-disjunction and other human disorders associated with chromosome instability. ..
- Genome Wide Association Study for Hypoplastic Left Heart and Related DefectsJOHN WILLIAM BELMONT; Fiscal Year: 2010..Identification of genes involved in congenital LVOTO defects should provide both new mechanistic insights and improve diagnostic testing in individual patients and families. ..