Affiliation: Baylor College of Medicine
- Steps toward mapping the human vasculature by phage displayWadih Arap
Department of Genito Urinary Medical Oncology, The University of Texas M D Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, Texas, USA
Nat Med 8:121-7. 2002..These data represent a step toward the construction of a molecular map of human vasculature and may have broad implications for the development of targeted therapies...
- Molecular addresses in blood vessels as targets for therapyM Kolonin
The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, 1515 Holcombe Boulevard, Box 427, 77030 4095, Houston, TX, USA
Curr Opin Chem Biol 5:308-13. 2001..Translation of this technology into clinical applications will form the basis for targeting therapeutic and imaging agents in the context of cancer and other diseases...
- Biopanning and rapid analysis of selective interactive ligandsR J Giordano
The University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, Texas, USA
Nat Med 7:1249-53. 2001..BRASIL may prove itself a superior method for probing target cell surfaces with a broad range of potential applications...
- Modulation of the immune response by systemic targeting of antigens to lymph nodesM Trepel
The University of Texas M. D. Anderson Cancer Center, 1515 Holcombe Boulevard, Houston, TX 77030, USA
Cancer Res 61:8110-2. 2001..This strategy may have broad applications in the development of vaccines, production of antibodies, and immunotherapy...
- Profiling the molecular diversity of blood vesselsR Pasqualini
University of Texas, M.D. Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, Texas 77030, USA
Cold Spring Harb Symp Quant Biol 67:223-5. 2002
- Optical systems for in vivo molecular imaging of cancerK Sokolov
Department of Imaging Physics, The University of Texas, MD Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, TX 77030, USA
Technol Cancer Res Treat 2:491-504. 2003..These real-time, portable, inexpensive systems can provide tools to characterize the molecular features of cancer in vivo...
- Aminopeptidase N is a receptor for tumor-homing peptides and a target for inhibiting angiogenesisR Pasqualini
The Burnham Institute, La Jolla, California 92037, USA
Cancer Res 60:722-7. 2000..Thus, APN is involved in angiogenesis and can serve as a target for delivering drugs into tumors and for inhibiting angiogenesis...
- Incorporation of tumor-targeting peptides into recombinant adeno-associated virus capsidsM Grifman
Laboratory of Genetics, The Salk Institute for Biological Studies, La Jolla, California 92186, USA
Mol Ther 3:964-75. 2001..Based on this work and previous studies, possible strategies for achieving in vivo targeting of recombinant AAV-2 are discussed...