Affiliation: Baylor College of Medicine
- The Human Microbiome Project strategy for comprehensive sampling of the human microbiome and why it mattersKjersti Aagaard
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, TX 77030, USA
FASEB J 27:1012-22. 2013..Our clinical design and well-defined reference cohort has laid a foundation for microbiome research...
- A metagenomic approach to characterization of the vaginal microbiome signature in pregnancyKjersti Aagaard
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Division of Maternal Fetal Medicine, Baylor College of Medicine and Texas Children s Hospital, Houston, Texas, United States of America
PLoS ONE 7:e36466. 2012....
- Obstructive sleep apnea screening in pregnancy, perinatal outcomes, and impact of maternal obesitySofia A Olivarez
Division of Maternal Fetal Medicine, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Houston, Texas, USA
Am J Perinatol 28:651-8. 2011..Nevertheless, OSA status continues to exert an independent influence, as obese and nonobese gravidae are at increased risk for a limited number of adverse perinatal outcomes in multivariate models...
- Prospective trial on obstructive sleep apnea in pregnancy and fetal heart rate monitoringSofia A Olivarez
Division of Maternal Fetal Medicine, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Baylor College of Medicine, Ben Taub General Hospital, Houston, TX, USA
Am J Obstet Gynecol 202:552.e1-7. 2010..Incorporating simultaneous fetal heart rate monitoring (FHM), we examined the association of maternal apnea with FHM abnormalities...
- Genome-wide array-based copy number profiling in human placentas from unexplained stillbirthsR Alan Harris
Department of Molecular and Human Genetics, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, TX 77030, USA
Prenat Diagn 31:932-44. 2011..High-resolution copy number variant analysis by genomic array-based profiling may overcome such limitations...