Affiliation: Bayer HealthCare
- Current status of patient-reported outcomes in industry-sponsored oncology clinical trials and product labelsKathleen Gondek
Bayer Corporation, West Haven, CT 06516, USA
J Clin Oncol 25:5087-93. 2007..Collecting PRO data can enhance our understanding of cancer burden and the impact of interventions on patients' lives...
- Validation of a patient-administered questionnaire to measure the activity impairment experienced by women with uncomplicated urinary tract infection: the Activity Impairment Assessment (AIA)Diane J Wild
Oxford Outcomes Ltd, Old Barn, Jericho Farm, Cassington, Oxford, OX29 4SZ, UK
Health Qual Life Outcomes 3:42. 2005..To validate a questionnaire to assess the activity impairment associated with uncomplicated urinary tract infection (uUTI)...
- Validation of a patient-administered questionnaire to measure the severity and bothersomeness of lower urinary tract symptoms in uncomplicated urinary tract infection (UTI): the UTI Symptom Assessment questionnaireDarren Clayson
Oxford Outcomes Ltd, Oxford, UK
BJU Int 96:350-9. 2005..To develop and validate a self-administered questionnaire to assess the 'severity' and 'bothersomeness' of the most frequently reported signs and symptoms of uncomplicated urinary tract infection (uUTI)...
- The treatment satisfaction scale: a multidimensional instrument for the assessment of treatment satisfaction for erectile dysfunction patients and their partnersDana Britt DiBenedetti
Research Triangle Institute, NC, USA
Eur Urol 48:503-11. 2005..The development of the Treatment Satisfaction Scale (TSS) was previously reported (Kubin et al., 2004)...
- Responsiveness and minimum important differences for the erection quality scaleRaymond C Rosen
Department of Psychiatry, Robert Wood Johnson Medical School, University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey, Piscataway, New Jersey, USA
J Urol 178:2076-81. 2007..We evaluated the responsiveness and treatment sensitivity of the Erection Quality Scale, and provided further psychometric validation of this scale...
- Patient-reported outcomes assessment in cancer trials: taking stock, moving forwardJoseph Lipscomb
Emory University, Atlanta, GA 30322, USA
J Clin Oncol 25:5133-40. 2007....
- Development and validation of the Functional Assessment of Cancer Therapy-Kidney Symptom Index (FKSI)David Cella
Center on Outcomes, Research and Education, Evanston Northwestern Healthcare, Evanston, Illinois 60201, USA
J Support Oncol 4:191-9. 2006..Thus, the FKSI-15 and FKSI-10 are reliable and valid symptom indices for evaluating kidney cancer patients...
- Effects of sorafenib on symptoms and quality of life: results from a large randomized placebo-controlled study in renal cancerRonald Bukowski
CCF Taussig Cancer Center, Cleveland Clinic, Cleveland, OH, USA
Am J Clin Oncol 30:220-7. 2007..The aim of the current study was to determine the impact of treatment with sorafenib versus placebo on renal cancer symptoms and quality of life (QOL)...
- The identification of benefit in medical intervention: an overview and suggestions for processPaul E Stang
Research and Development, Johnson and Johnson Pharmaceuticals, Titusville, NJ, USA
Am J Ther 15:495-503. 2008..As the emphasis is on transparency, relevance, applicability, and communication, this approach to assessing benefit should maximize the impact of these data to all stakeholders and decision makers...