Fritz J Baumgartner
- Endovascular repair of injury to a persistent sciatic arteryFritz J Baumgartner
Long Beach Memorial Medical Center, Long Beach, CA 90806, USA
Tex Heart Inst J 36:61-4. 2009..In addition, we review the origin and significance of persistent sciatic artery, and we discuss the treatment of sequelae that are associated with this vascular anomaly...
- Severe hyperhidrosis: clinical features and current thoracoscopic surgical managementFritz J Baumgartner
Center for the Cure of Sweaty Palms, Santa Ana, California, USA
Ann Thorac Surg 76:1878-83. 2003..The purpose of our study was to review patient characteristics, surgical technique, and outcome of patients undergoing outpatient thoracoscopic sympathectomy for severe hyperhidrosis...
- Thoracoscopic sympathicotomy for disabling palmar hyperhidrosis: a prospective randomized comparison between two levelsFritz J Baumgartner
Doctors Outpatient Surgery Center, Fountain Valley, California, USA
Ann Thorac Surg 92:2015-9. 2011..This study compared sympathicotomy over the second (R2) vs third (R3) costal head relative to these variables in patients with massive palmar hyperhidrosis...
- Surgical approaches and techniques in the management of severe hyperhidrosisFritz J Baumgartner
UCLA School of Medicine, Division of Cardiothoracic Surgery, Harbor UCLA Medical Center, 1000 W Carson Street, Torrance, CA 90502, USA
Thorac Surg Clin 18:167-81. 2008..Thoracoscopic sympathectomy for axillary hyperhidrosis at levels T3, T4, or T5 is usually, but not always, effective for axillary hyperhidrosis and may result in severe CH...
- Superiority of thoracoscopic sympathectomy over medical management for the palmoplantar subset of severe hyperhidrosisFritz J Baumgartner
Center for the Cure of Sweaty Palms, Fountain Valley, CA
Ann Vasc Surg 23:1-7. 2009..Rather than being a "last resort," BTS can be confidently recommended as first-line treatment for the typical, severe form of palmoplantar hyperhidrosis...
- Thoracoscopic surgery for hyperhidrosis in the presence of congenital azygous lobe and its suspensory webFritz J Baumgartner
Doctors Outpatient Surgery Center, 10900 Warner Avenue 121, Fountain Valley, CA 92708, USA
Tex Heart Inst J 36:44-7. 2009..All patients underwent curative and uneventful sympathicotomy procedures despite the presence of the aberrant azygous lobe and web. The precise anatomic details and surgical management are described here in detail...