Nancy K Wilson
Affiliation: Battelle Memorial Institute
- Aggregate exposures of nine preschool children to persistent organic pollutants at day care and at homeNancy K Wilson
Battelle Memorial Institute, Durham, NC 27713 4411, USA
J Expo Anal Environ Epidemiol 13:187-202. 2003..The children's potential aggregate doses, calculated from our data, were generally well below established reference doses (RfDs) for those compounds for which RfDs are available...
- An observational study of the potential exposures of preschool children to pentachlorophenol, bisphenol-A, and nonylphenol at home and daycareNancy K Wilson
Battelle Memorial Institute, 100 Capitola Drive, Suite 301, Durham, NC 27713 4411, USA
Environ Res 103:9-20. 2007....
- Exposures of preschool children to chlorpyrifos, diazinon, pentachlorophenol, and 2,4-dichlorophenoxyacetic acid over 3 years from 2003 to 2005: A longitudinal modelNancy K Wilson
Battelle Centers for Public Health Research and Evaluation, Durham, North Carolina 27713 4411, USA
J Expo Sci Environ Epidemiol 20:546-58. 2010..The aggregate potential doses of CPF and DZN were well below published reference dose values. These findings show the success of the US EPA restrictions in reducing young children's pesticide exposures...
- An observational study of 127 preschool children at their homes and daycare centers in Ohio: environmental pathways to cis- and trans-permethrin exposureMarsha K Morgan
National Exposure Research Laboratory, USEPA, 109 T W Alexander Dr, MD E205 04, Research Triangle Park, NC 27713 4411, USA
Environ Res 104:266-74. 2007..In conclusion, these children were potentially exposed to low levels of permethrin from several sources, and through several pathways and routes...
- Design and sampling methodology for a large study of preschool children's aggregate exposures to persistent organic pollutants in their everyday environmentsNancy K Wilson
Battelle Memorial Institute, Durham, North Carolina, USA
J Expo Anal Environ Epidemiol 14:260-74. 2004..Field recruitment and data collection began in February 2000 in North Carolina and were completed in November 2001 in Ohio. This paper describes the design strategy, survey sampling, recruiting, and field methods for the CTEPP study...
- Multiresidue analysis of organophosphate and pyrethroid pesticides in duplicate-diet solid food by pressurized liquid extractionJane C Chuang
Battelle, Columbus, Ohio, USA
J Environ Sci Health B 46:41-50. 2011..The developed analytical methods were successfully applied to 278 duplicate-diet food samples from preschool children, demonstrating that these methods are robust and suitable for routine analysis in future exposure monitoring studies...
- Application of a permethrin immunosorbent assay method to residential soil and dust samplesJane C Chuang
Battelle, Columbus, Ohio 43201, USA
J Environ Sci Health B 45:516-23. 2010..The ELISA can be applied as a complementary, low-cost screening tool to prioritize and rank samples prior to instrumental analysis for exposure studies...
- Exposures of preschool children to chlorpyrifos and its degradation product 3,5,6-trichloro-2-pyridinol in their everyday environmentsMarsha K Morgan
National Exposure Research Laboratory, USEPA, Research Triangle Park, NC 27711, USA
J Expo Anal Environ Epidemiol 15:297-309. 2005..In conclusion, the results showed that the preschool children were exposed to chlorpyrifos and TCP from several sources, through several pathways and routes. ...
- Adult and children's exposure to 2,4-D from multiple sources and pathwaysMarsha K Morgan
National Exposure Research Laboratory, USEPA, Research Triangle Park, North Carolina 27711, USA
J Expo Sci Environ Epidemiol 18:486-94. 2008..In addition, our findings suggest that the OH children might have been exposed to higher levels of 2,4-D through the dermal and nondietary routes of exposure than the NC children and the NC and OH adults...