Gregory L Baker
Affiliation: Battelle Memorial Institute
- Inhalation toxicity and lung toxicokinetics of C60 fullerene nanoparticles and microparticlesGregory L Baker
Battelle Toxicology Northwest, Richland, Washington 99354, USA
Toxicol Sci 101:122-31. 2008....
- Repeated episodes of ozone inhalation amplifies the effects of allergen sensitization and inhalation on airway immune and structural development in Rhesus monkeysEdward S Schelegle
Department of Anatomy, Physiology and Cell Biology, School of Veterinary Medicine, University of California, Davis, Davis, CA 95616, USA
Toxicol Appl Pharmacol 191:74-85. 2003..These results suggest that ozone can amplify the allergic and structural remodeling effects of HDMA sensitization and inhalation...
- Gene expression analysis in response to lung toxicants: I. Sequencing and microarray developmentMichael A Shultz
Global Research, American Biosciences SV Corp, Sunnyvale, California, USA
Am J Respir Cell Mol Biol 30:296-310. 2004..This is the first in a series of articles employing this microarray for detecting gene expression changes during acute injury produced by 1-nitronaphthalene and subsequent repair...
- Assessing gene expression in lung subcompartments utilizing in situ RNA preservationGregory L Baker
Department of Anatomy, Physiology, and Cell Biology, School of Veterinary Medicine, University of California, Davis, California 95616, USA
Toxicol Sci 77:135-41. 2004....
- Immunostimulatory oligonucleotides attenuate airways remodeling in allergic monkeysMichelle V Fanucchi
Department of Anatomy, Physiology and Cell Biology, University of California, School of Veterinary Medicine, One Shields Avenue, Davis, CA 95616, USA
Am J Respir Crit Care Med 170:1153-7. 2004..We conclude that inhaled immunostimulatory oligonucleotides can attenuate the magnitude of airway hyperreactivity and airways remodeling produced in nonhuman primates with experimentally induced allergic airways disease...
- Characterization of a structurally intact in situ lung model and comparison of naphthalene protein adducts generated in this model vs lung microsomesChing Yu Lin
Department of Molecular Biosciences, School of Veterinary Medicine, Molecular Structure Facility, University of California, Davis, California 95616, USA
Chem Res Toxicol 18:802-13. 2005..The proteins adducted and identified from in situ incubations were not the same proteins identified from microsomal incubations...
- Completely aqueous procedure for the growth of polymer brushes on polymeric substratesParul Jain
Department of Chemistry, Michigan State University, East Lansing, Michigan 48824, USA
Langmuir 23:11360-5. 2007..PHEMA (250 nm thick) and PDMAEMA (40 nm thick) brushes were grown in 2 h from surfaces modified with polycationic initiators. Moreover, this procedure is effective for growing brushes in the pores of PES membranes...