ANNE M GADOMSKI
Affiliation: Bassett Healthcare
- Do economic stresses influence child work hours on family farms?Anne Gadomski
Bassett Healthcare Research Institute, Cooperstown, NY, 13326, USA
J Agromedicine 10:39-48. 2005..Economic stresses are a frequently cited reason for children doing farm work...
- Efficacy of the North American guidelines for children's agricultural tasks in reducing childhood agricultural injuriesAnne Gadomski
Research Institute, Bassett Healthcare, One Atwell Rd, Cooperstown, NY 13326, USA
Am J Public Health 96:722-7. 2006..We assessed whether active dissemination of the North American Guidelines for Children's Agricultural Tasks (NAGCAT) reduced childhood agricultural injuries...
- Effectiveness of a combined prenatal and postpartum smoking cessation programAnne Gadomski
Bassett Healthcare Research Institute, One Atwell Road, Cooperstown, NY 13326, USA
Matern Child Health J 15:188-97. 2011..0.49-0.97), Model 3 (OR = 4.60, 95% C.I. 2.80-7.57) and attending more prenatal sessions (OR = 3.52; 95% C.I. 2.19-5.65). The BABY & ME-Tobacco Free program is an effective smoking cessation program for pregnant and parenting women...
- Training clinicians in mental health communication skills: impact on primary care utilizationAnne Gadomski
Research Institute, Bassett Healthcare, Cooperstown, NY 13326, USA
Acad Pediatr 10:346-52. 2010..This study measures primary care utilization in the context of a randomized trial of a communication skills training program for primary care clinicians that had a positive impact on child mental health outcomes...
- Effectiveness of an inpatient smoking cessation programANNE M GADOMSKI
Bassett Research Institute, Cooperstown, New York, USA
J Hosp Med 6:E1-8. 2011..Inpatient smoking cessation may increase the success of quitting smoking post-hospital discharge...
- Implementing a smoke-free medical campus: impact on inpatient and employee outcomesANNE M GADOMSKI
Research Institute, Bassett Healthcare, Cooperstown, New York 13326, USA anne gadomski bassett org
J Hosp Med 5:51-4. 2010..When our hospital campus, a 180-bed acute care facility located in a small town, implemented the smoke-free medical campus on July 1, 2006, we prospectively monitored inpatient and employee outcomes...
- Do the Guidelines for Adolescent Preventive Services (GAPS) facilitate mental health diagnosis?ANNE M GADOMSKI
Research Institute, Bassett Medical Center, Cooperstown, NY, USA
J Prim Care Community Health 5:85-9. 2014..To determine if the Guidelines for Adolescent Preventive Services (GAPS) increases detection or shortens time to diagnosis of mental health (MH) disorders, particularly adolescent depression...
- Bronchodilators for bronchiolitisANNE M GADOMSKI
Research Institute, Bassett Medical Center, 1 Atwell Road, Cooperstown, New York, USA, 13326
Cochrane Database Syst Rev 6:CD001266. 2014..Bronchiolitis is an acute, viral lower respiratory tract infection affecting infants and is sometimes treated with bronchodilators...
- Guidelines for Adolescent Preventive Services: the GAPS in practiceAnne Gadomski
Bassett Research Institute, Bassett Healthcare, Cooperstown, NY 13326, USA
Arch Pediatr Adolesc Med 157:426-32. 2003..Pre- and post-Guidelines for Adolescent Preventive Services (GAPS) comparison of outcomes gathered via chart audit...