Leonard A Doerfler
Affiliation: Assumption College
- Evaluating mental health outcomes in an inpatient setting: convergent and divergent validity of the OQ-45 and BASIS-32Leonard A Doerfler
Counseling Psychology Program, Department of Psychology, Assumption College, 500 Salisbury Street, Worcester, MA 01609, USA
J Behav Health Serv Res 29:394-403. 2002..Together with previous research, these results suggest that the BASIS-32 and OQ-45 can be useful measures for tracking patient functioning over a range of treatment contexts...
- Separation anxiety and panic disorder in clinically referred youthLeonard A Doerfler
Department of Psychology, Assumption College, Worcester, MA 01609 1296, United States
J Anxiety Disord 22:602-11. 2008..Contrary to hypothesis, there were no differences between the groups in the occurrence or number of separation-related events...
- Panic disorder in clinically referred children and adolescentsLeonard A Doerfler
Department of Psychology, Assumption College, 500 Salisbury St, Worcester, MA 01609 1296, USA
Child Psychiatry Hum Dev 38:57-71. 2007..At the same time, it was notable that no child had been referred specifically for evaluation or treatment of panic disorder or agoraphobia. Implications for clinical assessment/identification and treatment are discussed...
- Post-traumatic stress disorder in patients with coronary artery disease: screening and management implicationsLeonard A Doerfler
Department of Psychology, University of Massachusetts Medical School, Worcester, USA
Can J Cardiol 21:689-97. 2005..To review the literature on anxiety, post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) and depression in patients with coronary artery disease (CAD), and to present an approach to diagnosis and treatment...
- Relationship of quality of life and perceived control with posttraumatic stress disorder symptoms 3 to 6 months after myocardial infarctionLeonard A Doerfler
Department of Psychology, Assumption College, 500 Salisbury Street, Worcester, MA 01609, USA
J Cardiopulm Rehabil 25:166-72. 2005..This study examined whether psychological variables were associated with posttraumatic stress disorder (PTSD) symptoms 3 to 6 months after myocardial infarction...
- Anxiety, posttraumatic stress disorder, and depression in patients with coronary heart disease: a practical review for cardiac rehabilitation professionalsLeonard A Doerfler
University of Massachusetts Medical School, Worcester, Massachusetts, USA
J Cardiopulm Rehabil 24:414-21. 2004
- Aggression, ADHD symptoms, and dysphoria in children and adolescents diagnosed with bipolar disorder and ADHDLeonard A Doerfler
Department of Psychology, Assumption College and Department of Psychiatry, University of Massachusettes Medical School, USA
J Affect Disord 131:312-9. 2011....
- Aggressive behavior in abused childrenDaniel F Connor
Department of Psychiatry, University of Massachusetts Medical School, 55 Lake Avenue North, Worcester, MA 01655, USA
Ann N Y Acad Sci 1008:79-90. 2003..Verbal information processing may be especially vulnerable in abused children and adolescents and enhance vulnerability to aggressive responding...
- Conduct disorder subtype and comorbidityDaniel F Connor
Division of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, University of Connecticut Health Center, Farmington, CT 06030 1410, USA
Ann Clin Psychiatry 19:161-8. 2007..We sought to identify patterns of comorbid psychiatric diagnoses and psychopathology associated with conduct disorder by reported age-of-onset...
- ADHD with comorbid oppositional defiant disorder or conduct disorder: discrete or nondistinct disruptive behavior disorders?Daniel F Connor
University of Connecticut Medical School, Farmington, CT 06030 1410, USA
J Atten Disord 12:126-34. 2008..The authors investigate differences between ODD and CD in a large clinical sample of children with ADHD...