Affiliation: Association of American Medical Colleges
- Health departments and medical schoolsRika Maeshiro
Division of Medical Education, Association of American Medical Colleges, Washington, DC 20037, USA
J Public Health Manag Pract 12:31-2. 2006
- Public health practice and academic medicine: promising partnerships regional medicine public health education centers--two cyclesRika Maeshiro
Association of American Medical Colleges, 2450 N Street, NW, Washington, DC 20037, USA
J Public Health Manag Pract 12:493-5. 2006
- Medical education for a healthier population: reflections on the Flexner Report from a public health perspectiveRika Maeshiro
Association of American Medical Colleges, Washington, DC 20037, USA
Acad Med 85:211-9. 2010....
- Using the Clinical Prevention and Population Health Curriculum Framework to encourage curricular changeRika Maeshiro
Association of American Medical Colleges, Washington, DC, USA
Am J Prev Med 40:232-44. 2011....
- Clinical prevention and population health: curriculum framework for health professionsJanet Allan
American Association of Colleges of Nursing
Am J Prev Med 27:471-6. 2004..The Task Force recommends that each profession systematically determine whether appropriate items in the Curriculum Framework are included in its standardized examinations for licensure and certification and for program accreditation...
- Responding to the challenge: population health education for physiciansRika Maeshiro
Acad Med 83:319-20. 2008