- Increasing women's leadership in academic medicine: report of the AAMC Project Implementation Committee
Women in Medicine, AAMC, Washington, DC 20037, USA
Acad Med 77:1043-61. 2002
- Why aren't there more women leaders in academic medicine? the views of clinical department chairs
M J Yedidia
Division of Institutional Planning and Development, Association of American Medical Colleges, Washington, DC, USA
Acad Med 76:453-65. 2001
..To understand the barriers confronting women and potential remedies, clinical department chairs with extensive leadership experience were interviewed...
- The role of professional societies in career development in academic medicine
Acad Psychiatry 31:91-4. 2007
- Turning intellectual capital into leadership capital: why and how psychiatrists can take the lead
Acad Psychiatry 31:1-4. 2007
- Experiences of belittlement and harassment and their correlates among medical students in the United States: longitudinal survey
Emory University School of Medicine, Department of Family and Preventive Medicine, Atlanta, GA 30303, USA
BMJ 333:682. 2006
..To determine medical students' perceptions of having been harassed or belittled and their correlates, for the purposes of reducing such abuses...
- Generation X: implications for faculty recruitment and development in academic health centers
Acad Med 80:205-10. 2005
..quot;Given the trends discussed in this article, such supports and adaptations are indicated to assure that academic health centers maintain traditions of excellence...
- Women in academic psychiatry
7407 Venice St, Falls Church, VA 22043, USA
Acad Psychiatry 28:285-91. 2004
- Looking for mentor replacement therapy? A coach may be the answer
J Am Med Womens Assoc 58:210-1. 2003
..Drs. Files and Blair share strategies that worked for them and their colleagues at the Mayo Clinic...
- Status of faculty affairs and faculty development offices in U.S. medical schools
Page S Morahan
National Center of Leadership in Academic Medicine and Hedwig van Ameringen Executive Leadership in Academic Medicine Program for Women, MCP Hahnemann University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA
Acad Med 77:398-401. 2002
..To collect baseline data and describe how medical schools handle faculty affairs and faculty development responsibilities...
- Capitalizing on women's intellectual capital in the professions
National Center for Leadership in Academic Medicine, MCP Hahnemann University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA
Acad Med 77:110-2. 2002
- The work that remains at the intersection of gender and career development
Janet Bickel and Associates, Falls Church, VA, USA
Arch Phys Med Rehabil 88:683-6. 2007
..Each member of the rehabilitation medicine community who cares about the future of the discipline is challenged to contribute to the dialogues that are necessary to carry these recommendations forward...