Donna M Winham
Affiliation: Arizona State University
- Pinto bean consumption reduces biomarkers for heart disease riskDonna M Winham
Department of Nutrition, Arizona State University Polytechnic, Mesa, Arizona 85212, USA
J Am Coll Nutr 26:243-9. 2007....
- Knowledge of young African American adults about heart disease: a cross-sectional surveyDonna M Winham
Nutrition Program, College of Nursing and Health Innovation, Arizona State University, Mesa, Arizona, USA
BMC Public Health 11:248. 2011..The results will be used to guide the development of CVD outreach programs targeted to this population. The Health Belief Model was used as a conceptual framework...
- Perceptions of flatulence from bean consumption among adults in 3 feeding studiesDonna M Winham
Nutrition Program, School of Nutrition and Health Promotion, Arizona State University, 500 North 3rd Street, Phoenix, AZ 85004 USA
Nutr J 10:128. 2011..The purpose of the current research was to investigate the perception of increased flatulence and gastrointestinal discomfort among participants who consumed a ½ cup of beans daily for 8 or 12 weeks...
- Dietary intakes, attitudes toward carbohydrates of postmenopausal women following low carbohydrate dietsDonna M Winham
Department of Nutrition, Arizona State University Polytechnic, Mesa, AZ, USA
Can J Diet Pract Res 70:44-7. 2009....
- Maternal weight gain is associated with infant insulin concentrations during the 1st year of lifeDonna M Winham
Diabetes Care 29:949. 2006