Barbara L Wilson
Affiliation: Arizona State University
- Assessing the effects of age, gestation, socioeconomic status, and ethnicity on labor inductionsBarbara L Wilson
College of Nursing and Healthcare Innovation, Arizona State University, Tempe, AZ, USA
J Nurs Scholarsh 39:208-13. 2007..To evaluate the likelihood of cesarean births, related to race, ethnicity, socioeconomic status (SES), maternal education and age, and gestational status for labor inductions on primiparous and multiparous women...
- Using human factors engineering in designing and assessing nursing personnel responses to mock code trainingBarbara L Wilson
Arizona State University College of Nursing and Health Innovation, Phoenix 0698, USA
J Nurs Care Qual 25:295-303. 2010....
- Student satisfaction and team development outcomes with preassigned learning communitiesBarbara L Wilson
College of Nursing and Healthcare Innovation, Arizona State University, Polytechnic Campus, Mesa, AZ 85212, USA
J Prof Nurs 25:15-22. 2009..Given the diverse pool entering the nursing profession, educators must find a way to design clinical placements in the manner that best meets the needs of this rapidly changing student population...
- Keeping an eye on patient safety using human factors engineering (HFE): a family affair for the hospitalized childBarbara L Wilson
Arizona State University College of Nursing and Health Innovation Phoenix, Arizona, USA
J Spec Pediatr Nurs 15:84-7. 2010....
- The relationship between cesarean section and labor inductionBarbara L Wilson
Arizona State University, College of Nursing and Health Innovation, 500 North 3rd Street, Phoenix, AZ 85004, USA
J Nurs Scholarsh 42:130-8. 2010....
- Labor and delivery nurse staffing as a cost-effective safety interventionBarbara L Wilson
Center for Improving Health Outcomes in Children, Teens, and Families, Arizona State University College of Nursing and Health Innovation, Phoenix, Arizona, USA
J Perinat Neonatal Nurs 24:312-9. 2010..As such, the opportunity to examine hospital characteristics (structure and processes) that may be detrimental to safe patient outcomes is of paramount importance in providing optimal outcomes for childbearing women and their families...
- Bullies at work: the impact of horizontal hostility in the hospital setting and intent to leaveBarbara L Wilson
College of Nursing and Health Innovation, Arizona State University, Phoenix, Arizona 85004 0698, USA
J Nurs Adm 41:453-8. 2011..The authors make recommendations about the prevention, identification, and handling of HH behaviors...
- Ethnicity and newborn outcomes: the case of African American womenBarbara L Wilson
Arizona State University College of Nursing and Health Innovation, Center for Improving Health Outcomesin Children, Teens, and Families, Phoenix, AZ 85004, USA
J Nurs Scholarsh 43:359-67. 2011....