N F Russo
Affiliation: Arizona State University
- Psychology, population, and reproductive behaviorHenry P David
Transnational Family Research Institute, 8307 Whitman Drive, Bethesda, MD 20817, USA
Am Psychol 58:193-6. 2003..The articles illustrate the importance of the cultural context within which psychological research is conducted and how psychology can be informed by international perspectives...
- Intimate violence and black women's healthN F Russo
Department of Psychology, Arizona State University, Tempe 85287 1104, USA
Womens Health 3:315-48. 1997..Implications for prevention, training, and future research as well as methodological issues in research on violence against black women are discussed...
- Controlling birth: science, politics, and public policyNancy Felipe Russo
Department of Psychology, Box 871104, Arizona State University, Tempe, AZ 85287 1104, USA
J Soc Issues 61:181-91. 2005....
- Gender-based violence: concepts, methods, and findingsNancy Felipe Russo
Department of Psychology, Box 871104, ASU, Tempe, AZ 85287 1104, USA
Ann N Y Acad Sci 1087:178-205. 2006..More research is needed to identify the causes, dynamics, and outcomes of gender-based violence, including media effects, and to articulate how different forms of such violence vary in outcomes depending on cultural context...
- Childspacing intervals and abortion among blacks and whites: a brief reportN F Russo
Arizona State University, Department of Psychology, Tempe 85287 1104
Women Health 20:43-51. 1993....
- Women in academe: is the glass completely full?Janet Shibley Hyde
Department of Psychology, University of Wisconsin Madision, 1202 W Johnson Street, Madison, WI 53706, USA
Am Psychol 57:1133-4. 2002
- Depression and unwanted first pregnancy: longitudinal cohort studySarah Schmiege
Department of Psychology UCB 345, University of Colorado, Boulder, CO 80309 0345, USA
BMJ 331:1303. 2005..To examine the outcomes of an unwanted first pregnancy (abortion v live delivery) and risk of depression and to explain discrepancies with previous research that used the same dataset...