Affiliation: Arizona State University
- DNA amplification and hybridization assays in integrated plastic monolithic devicesYingjie Liu
Physical Sciences Research Laboratories, Motorola, Inc, Tempe, Arzona 85284, USA
Anal Chem 74:3063-70. 2002..Asymmetrical PCR amplification and subsequent hybridization detection of both Escherichia coli K-12 MG1655 and Enterococcus faecalis DNAE genes have been successfully demonstrated in these disposable monolithic devices...
- Plastic biochannel hybridization devices: a new concept for microfluidic DNA arraysRalf Lenigk
Motorola PSRL Microfluidics Laboratory, Tempe, AZ, USA
Anal Biochem 311:40-9. 2002..We observed high initial hybridization velocities and a fast attainment of equilibrium for the biochannel with integrated pump. Experimental results were compared with predictions generated by computer simulations...
- A divalent metal-mediated switch controlling protein-induced DNA bendingQiuye Bao
Division of Genomics and Genetics, School of Biological Sciences, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore 637551, Singapore
J Mol Biol 367:731-40. 2007..Introduction of acidic residues at the protein-DNA interface holds potential for the design of metal-mediated switches for the investigation of functional relationships...
- DNA probe attachment on plastic surfaces and microfluidic hybridization array channel devices with sample oscillationYingjie Liu
Physical Sciences Research Laboratories, Motorola Labs, Motorola Inc, 7700 South River Parkway, MD ML34, Tempe, AZ 85284, USA
Anal Biochem 317:76-84. 2003..A limit of detection of 5pM has been achieved in MHAC devices with sample oscillation...
- High sensitivity PCR assay in plastic micro reactorsJianing Yang
Physical Sciences Research Laboratories, Motorola Labs, Motorola, Inc, 7700 S. River Parkway, MD-ML34, Tempe, AZ 85284, USA
Lab Chip 2:179-87. 2002..This is, to our knowledge, the first systematic study of assay sensitivity and specificity performed in plastic, disposable micro PCR devices...
- Construction of an artificial heart pump performance test systemYingjie Liu
Virginia Artificial Heart Institute, University of Virginia, Charlottesville, VA, USA
Cardiovasc Eng 6:151-8. 2006..The simulated responses were compared to the data found in the literature to validate the loop performance prior to LVAD testing...
- Advections with significantly reduced dissipation and diffusionByungMoon Kim
Georgia Institute of Technology, Atlanta, GA 30332 0760, USA
IEEE Trans Vis Comput Graph 13:135-44. 2007..We also apply BFECC to dye advection to visualize vector fields...
- Stacking due to ionic transport number mismatch during sample sweeping on microchipsYingjie Liu
Chemical Sciences Division, Oak Ridge National Laboratory, Oak Ridge, TN 37831-6142, USA
Lab Chip 5:457-65. 2005..Based on sample sweeping/stacking and manipulation of the electric field polarity, a method of trapping and concentrating analyte from multiple injections was also demonstrated...
- Design and initial testing of a mock human circulatory loop for left ventricular assist device performance testingYingjie Liu
Department of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering, University of Virginia, Charlottesville, VA 22903, USA
Artif Organs 29:341-5. 2005....
- Long lasting inhibition of adenylyl cyclase selectively mediated by inositol 1,4,5-trisphosphate-evoked calcium releaseJeanette L Dyer
Department of Pharmacology, University of Cambridge, Tennis Court Road, Cambridge, CB2 1PD, United Kingdom
J Biol Chem 280:8936-44. 2005....