P H Finan
Affiliation: Arizona State University
- Daily affect relations in fibromyalgia patients reveal positive affective disturbancePatrick H Finan
Department of Psychology, Arizona State University, 950 S McAllister, Tempe, AZ 85287 1104, USA
Psychosom Med 71:474-82. 2009....
- Oscillations in daily pain prediction accuracyPatrick H Finan
Department of Psychology, Arizona State University, USA
Nonlinear Dynamics Psychol Life Sci 14:27-46. 2010..The current analyses highlight the need to account for change in data through dynamical modeling, which cannot be fully observed through traditional statistical techniques...
- Genetic influences on the dynamics of pain and affect in fibromyalgiaPatrick H Finan
Arizona State University, Dept of Psychology, Tempe, AZ 85287 1104, USA
Health Psychol 29:134-42. 2010..The purpose of the present investigation was to determine if variation in the catechol-O-methyltransferase (COMT) and mu-opioid receptor (OPRM1) genes is associated with pain-related positive affective regulation in fibromyalgia (FM)...
- Interplay of concurrent positive and negative interpersonal events in the prediction of daily negative affect and fatigue for rheumatoid arthritis patientsP H Finan
Department of Psychology, Arizona State University, Tempe, AZ 85287, USA
Health Psychol 29:429-37. 2010..Two hypotheses were made. The blunting hypothesis predicted that NIE would nullify the beneficial influence of PIE on outcome measures, and the buffering hypothesis predicted that PIE would offset the adverse influence of NIE...
- COMT moderates the relation of daily maladaptive coping and pain in fibromyalgiaPatrick H Finan
Department of Psychology, Arizona State University, Tempe, AZ, USA
Pain 152:300-7. 2011....
- Fibromyalgia and fatigue: central processing, widespread dysfunctionPatrick H Finan
Department of Psychology, Arizona State University, 7001 Williams Field Road, Tempe, AZ 85287, USA
PM R 2:431-7. 2010..Finally, pharmacological and nonpharmacological treatments for FM are highlighted, with an emphasis on the efficacy of these treatments in alleviating pain and fatigue symptoms...