Affiliation: Arizona State University
- Management of venous thromboembolism for older adults in long-term care facilitiesMyunghan Choi
College of Nursing and Health Innovation, Arizona State University, Phoenix, Arizona, USA
J Am Acad Nurse Pract 24:335-44. 2012....
- Testing women's propensities to leave their abusive husbands using structural equation modelingMyunghan Choi
The College of Nursing and Health Innovation, Arizona State University, Phoenix, AZ 85069 7100, USA
Nurs Res 58:435-43. 2009..Many Korean women are just beginning to recognize that what they considered to be normal treatment is actually domestic violence. Many are becoming more intolerant of the abuse and more likely to desire to leave an abusive relationship...
- Identifying and treating the culture-bound syndrome of Hwa-Byung among older Korean immigrant women: recommendations for practitionersMyunghan Choi
College of Nursing and Health Innovation, Arizona State University, Phoenix, Arizona 85004, USA
J Am Acad Nurse Pract 23:226-32. 2011..To introduce advanced practice nurses to the concept of Hwa-Byung, a culture bound syndrome that is now accepted as a psychiatric term...
- Psychometric evaluation of the index of self-regulationHye A Yeom
Arizona State University College of Nursing and Health Innovation, Phoenix, The Catholic University of Korea College of Nursing, Seoul, Korea
West J Nurs Res 33:268-85. 2011..In conclusion, the ISR is a reliable and valid measure to assess the level of self-regulation in the maintenance of physical activity...
- Effectiveness of intervention programs in preventing falls: a systematic review of recent 10 years and meta-analysisMyunghan Choi
College of Nursing and Health Innovation, Arizona State University, Phoenix, AZ 85004, USA
J Am Med Dir Assoc 13:188.e13-21. 2012..To examine the reported effectiveness of fall-prevention programs for older adults by reviewing randomized controlled trials from 2000 to 2009...
- Construct validity of the Korean Women's Abuse Intolerance ScaleMyunghan Choi
College of Nursing and Healthcare Innovation, Arizona State University, Phoenix, AZ 85004, USA
Nurs Res 57:40-50. 2008..Domestic violence against married women has persisted throughout Korean history. However, very little empirical research has been conducted in Korea about domestic violence, its causes, or women's responses...
- Strengthening PNP curricula in mental/behavioral health and evidence-based practiceBernadette Mazurek Melnyk
Arizona State University College of Nursing and Healthcare Innovation, Phoenix, AZ, USA
J Pediatr Health Care 24:81-94. 2010..Additionally, educational programs that prepare pediatric nurse practitioners (PNPs) have been slow to incorporate this content into their curriculums...