Affiliation: Applied Biosystems
- Characterization of microRNA expression levels and their biological correlates in human cancer cell linesArti Gaur
Norris Cotton Cancer Center, Dartmouth Medical School, Lebanon, New Hampshire 03755, USA
Cancer Res 67:2456-68. 2007..These findings call attention to the potential of microRNAs to provide etiologic insights as well as to serve as both diagnostic markers and therapeutic targets for many different tumor types...
- A quantitative PCR method to detect blood microRNAs associated with tumorigenesis in transgenic miceAlice C Fan
Stanford University, School of Medicine, Division of Oncology, Department of Medicine, Stanford, CA 94305 5151, USA
Mol Cancer 7:74. 2008..Our results suggest that specific changes in blood miRNA can be detected during tumorigenesis and tumor regression...
- Characterization of microRNA expression profiles in normal human tissuesYu Liang
Molecular and Cell Biology R and D, Applied Biosystems, Foster City, CA 94404, USA
BMC Genomics 8:166. 2007..Matched samples from normal state can provide essential baseline references to analyze the variation of miRNA abundance...
- Gene expression in stem cellsYu Liang
Molecular Biology Systems Division, Life Technologies, Foster City, CA 94404, USA
Crit Rev Eukaryot Gene Expr 19:289-300. 2009..This review summarizes recent advances of gene expression analysis in stem cell research and also discusses critical issues that remain to be elucidated in the search for cancer stem cells markers...
- Gene expression profiling reveals molecularly and clinically distinct subtypes of glioblastoma multiformeYu Liang
Preuss Laboratory for Molecular Neuro oncology and Department of Neurological Surgery, University of California San Francisco, San Francisco, CA 94143, USA
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 102:5814-9. 2005..Our analyses thus identify and validate a prognostic marker of both biologic and clinical significance and provide a series of putative markers for additional evaluation...
- Microarray analysis of gene expression involved in anther development in rice (Oryza sativa L.)Zhen Wang
Research Center for Molecular and Developmental Biology, Key Laboratory of Photosynthesis and Environmental Molecular Physiology, Institute of Botany, The Chinese Academy of Sciences, 100093, Beijing, China
Plant Mol Biol 58:721-37. 2005..Further characterization of these candidate genes can contribute to the understanding of the molecular mechanism of anther development and the involvement of JA and GA3 signals in the control of anther development in rice...
- A microRNA component of the p53 tumour suppressor networkLin He
Watson School of Biological Sciences, Howard Hughes Medical Institute, Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory, 1 Bungtown Road, Cold Spring Harbor, New York 11724, USA
Nature 447:1130-4. 2007..The p53 network suppresses tumour formation through the coordinated activation of multiple transcriptional targets, and miR-34 may act in concert with other effectors to inhibit inappropriate cell proliferation...
- Type I collagen is overexpressed in medulloblastoma as a component of tumor microenvironmentYu Liang
Department of Neurological Surgery, Brain Tumor Research Center, University of California San Francisco, San Francisco, CA 94143, USA
J Neurooncol 86:133-41. 2008....
- Identification of noninvasive imaging surrogates for brain tumor gene-expression modulesMaximilian Diehn
Department of Radiology, University of California San Diego Medical Center, San Diego, CA 92103, USA
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 105:5213-8. 2008..Our findings provide an in vivo portrait of genome-wide gene expression in GBM and offer a potential strategy for noninvasively selecting patients who may be candidates for individualized therapies...