David J Anick
- The silica hypothesis for homeopathy: physical chemistryDavid J Anick
Harvard Medical School, McLean Hospital, Belmont, MA 02478, USA
Homeopathy 96:189-95. 2007..We explore variants of the hypothesis including some speculations about mechanisms. We outline laboratory experiments that could help to decide it...
- Topology-energy relationships and lowest energy configurations for pentagonal dodecahedral (H2O)20X clusters, X = empty, H2O, NH3, H3O+: the importance of O-topologyDavid J Anick
Harvard Medical School, 115 Mill St, Belmont, Massachusetts 02478, USA
J Chem Phys 132:164311. 2010..For MP2/TZVP, the lowest-energy (H(2)O)(20)(NH(4)(+)) isomer features a trifurcated H-bond. The results suggest a much more efficient and comprehensive way of seeking low-energy water cluster geometries that may have wide applicability...
- Comparison of hydrated hydroperoxide anion (HOO-)(H2O)n clusters with alkaline hydrogen peroxide (HOOH)(OH-)(H2O)(n-1) clusters, n = 1-8, 20: an ab initio studyDavid J Anick
McLean Hospital, Harvard Medical School, 115 Mill Street, Centre Building, 11 Belmont, Massachusetts 02144, United States
J Phys Chem A 115:6327-38. 2011....
- High sensitivity 1H-NMR spectroscopy of homeopathic remedies made in waterDavid J Anick
Harvard Medical School Mailman Building 123, McLean Hospital, Belmont, MA 02478, USA
BMC Complement Altern Med 4:15. 2004..High sensitivity proton nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy has not previously been used to look for evidence of differences between UD remedies and controls...
- Proton and deuteron position preferences in water clusters: an ab initio studyDavid J Anick
Harvard Medical School, Harvard University, McLean Hospital, Belmont, Massachusetts 02478, USA
J Chem Phys 123:244309. 2005..82 for the disproportionation equilibrium constant of mixed ice at 150 K, increased occupation by H at surface positions of mixed ice, and a larger average coordination number for liquid D2O than for liquid H2O...
- O-H stretch modes of dodecahedral water clusters: a statistical ab initio studyDavid J Anick
Harvard Medical School, McLean Hospital, Centre Building, Room 11, 115 Mill Street, Belmont, Massachusetts 02478, USA
J Phys Chem A 110:5135-43. 2006..For the lowest-energy (H2O)20 clusters, their IR stretch spectra contained eight distinguishable absorption bands. An explanation for eight bands in terms of the theory of polyhedral water clusters is offered...
- Zero point energy of polyhedral water clustersDavid J Anick
Harvard Medical School, McLean Hospital, Centre Building 11, 115 Mill Street, Belmont, Massachusetts 02478, USA
J Phys Chem A 109:5596-601. 2005..Linear regression of ZPE against n and this set gives an RMS error of 0.13 kcal/mol. The contributions to ZPE from stretch modes only (ZPE(S)) and from torsional modes only (ZPE(T)) also correlate strongly with E0 and with each other...
- The octave potencies convention: a mathematical model of dilution and succussionDavid J Anick
Harvard Medical School, McLean Hospital, Centre Bldg 11, 115 Mill St, Belmont, MA 02478, USA
Homeopathy 96:202-8. 2007....