Anne Sofie Andreasen
- Human endotoxemia as a model of systemic inflammationA S Andreasen
Centre of Inflammation and Metabolism, University of Copenhagen, Rigshospitalet 7641, Blegdamsvej 9, DK 2100 Copenhagen, Denmark
Curr Med Chem 15:1697-705. 2008..Finally, we outline the ethical considerations that apply to the use of human endotoxin model...
- The effect of glutamine infusion on the inflammatory response and HSP70 during human experimental endotoxaemiaAnne Sofie Andreasen
Department of Infectious Diseases, Faculty of Health Sciences, University of Copenhagen, The Centre of Inflammation and Metabolism, Rigshospitalet, Blegdamsvej, Copenhagen, Denmark
Crit Care 13:R7. 2009..We infused either alanine-glutamine or saline during endotoxin challenge and measured plasma cytokines and HSP70 protein expression...
- Type 2 diabetes mellitus is associated with impaired cytokine response and adhesion molecule expression in human endotoxemiaAnne Sofie Andreasen
Centre of Inflammation and Metabolism, Department of Infectious Diseases, University Hospital Rigshospitalet, Rigshospitalet M 7641, Blegdamsvej 9, 2100, Copenhagen, Denmark
Intensive Care Med 36:1548-55. 2010..This may partly be due to immune dysfunction. We investigated the in vivo innate immune response of type 2 diabetic persons to an intravenous injection of E. coli lipopolysaccharide (LPS)...
- Effects of Lactobacillus acidophilus NCFM on insulin sensitivity and the systemic inflammatory response in human subjectsAnne Sofie Andreasen
Department of Infectious Diseases and CMRC, Centre of Inflammation and Metabolism, University Hospital Rigshospitalet, Copenhagen, Denmark
Br J Nutr 104:1831-8. 2010..In conclusion, intake of L. acidophilus NCFM for 4 weeks preserved insulin sensitivity compared with placebo, but did not affect the systemic inflammatory response...
- Type 2 diabetes is associated with altered NF-κB DNA binding activity, JNK phosphorylation, and AMPK phosphorylation in skeletal muscle after LPSAnne Sofie Andreasen
Centre of Inflammation and Metabolism, Department of Infectious Diseases and CMRC, University Hospital Rigshospitalet, Copenhagen, Denmark
PLoS ONE 6:e23999. 2011..TRIAL REGISTRATION: ClinicalTrials.gov NCT00412906...
- Gut microbiota in human adults with type 2 diabetes differs from non-diabetic adultsNadja Larsen
Department of Food Science, University of Copenhagen, Frederiksberg, Denmark
PLoS ONE 5:e9085. 2010..The aim of this study was to assess the differences between the composition of the intestinal microbiota in humans with type 2 diabetes and non-diabetic persons as control...