Kevin E Cahill
Affiliation: Analysis Group
- Retirement patterns from career employmentKevin E Cahill
Analysis Group, Inc, 111 Huntington Avenue, 10th Floor, Boston, MA 02199, USA
Gerontologist 46:514-23. 2006..This article investigates how older Americans leave their career jobs and estimates the extent of intermediate labor force activity (bridge jobs) between full-time work on a career job and complete labor-force withdrawal...
- Disease-related and all-cause health care costs of elderly patients with goutEric Q Wu
Analysis Group, 111 Huntington Ave, 10th Fl, Boston, MA 02199, USA
J Manag Care Pharm 14:164-75. 2008..Older adults with gout are of particular interest because they tend to experience higher rates of tophi, an advanced stage of gout, than do younger patients...
- Frequency, risk, and cost of gout-related episodes among the elderly: does serum uric acid level matter?Eric Q Wu
Analysis Group, Inc, Boston, Massachusetts 02199, USA
J Rheumatol 36:1032-40. 2009..We examined the association between serum uric acid (SUA) level and the frequency, risk, and cost of gout flares among the elderly...
- The economic implications of generic substitution of antiepileptic drugs: a review of recent evidenceMei Sheng Duh
Analysis Group, Inc, 111 Huntington Avenue, Tenth Floor, Boston, MA 02199, USA
Expert Opin Pharmacother 10:2317-28. 2009..The American Academy of Neurology (AAN) disagrees and opposes generic substitution of branded antiepileptic drugs (AEDs) without physician and patient approval due to the risk of loss of seizure control...
- Clinical outcomes and medical care costs among medicare beneficiaries receiving therapy for peripheral arterial diseaseMichael R Jaff
Massachusetts General Hospital Vascular Center, Boston, MA 02114, USA
Ann Vasc Surg 24:577-87. 2010..Despite the explosive advances in endovascular therapy, cost-effective methods of care have not been well defined. We analyze therapeutic strategies, outcomes, and medical cost of treatment among Medicare patients with PAD...