Genomes and Genes
Claire L Sutherland
Affiliation: Amgen Inc
- ULBPs, human ligands of the NKG2D receptor, stimulate tumor immunity with enhancement by IL-15Claire L Sutherland
Department of Oncology, Amgen Inc, Seattle, WA, 98119, USA
Blood 108:1313-9. 2006..Together, these results demonstrate that ULBP expression can elicit a potent immune response and suggest that ULBPs, alone or in combination with IL-15, can be exploited for antitumor therapy...
- ULBP4 is a novel ligand for human NKG2DN Jan Chalupny
Amgen, 51 University St, Seattle, WA 98101, USA
Biochem Biophys Res Commun 305:129-35. 2003..Tissue expression of ULBP4 differs from other members of the family, in that it is expressed predominantly in the skin...
- UL16-binding proteins, novel MHC class I-related proteins, bind to NKG2D and activate multiple signaling pathways in primary NK cellsClaire L Sutherland
Department of Molecular Biology, Immunex, Seattle, WA 98101, USA
J Immunol 168:671-9. 2002..These results increase our understanding of the mechanisms by which NKG2D activates immune effector cells and may have implications for immune surveillance against pathogens and tumors...
- Purification and kinetic characterization of human indoleamine 2,3-dioxygenases 1 and 2 (IDO1 and IDO2) and discovery of selective IDO1 inhibitorsDavid Meininger
Protein Sciences, Amgen Inc, Seattle, WA 98119, USA
Biochim Biophys Acta 1814:1947-54. 2011..Docking of Amg-1 and related analogs to the known structure of IDO1 and to homology-modeled IDO2 suggests possible rationales for the different inhibition profiles of IDO1 and IDO2...
- Expression of Trop2 cell surface glycoprotein in normal and tumor tissues: potential implications as a cancer therapeutic targetLara P Stepan
Department of Oncology, Amgen Inc, Seattle, Washington 98119, USA
J Histochem Cytochem 59:701-10. 2011....
- A RANK/TRAF6-dependent signal transduction pathway is essential for osteoclast cytoskeletal organization and resorptive functionAllison P Armstrong
Department of Molecular Biology, Immunex Corporation, Seattle, Washington 98101, USA
J Biol Chem 277:44347-56. 2002..These studies are the first to define the functional domains of the RANK cytoplasmic tail that control specific differentiation and activation pathways in osteoclasts...
- Human cytomegalovirus glycoprotein UL16 causes intracellular sequestration of NKG2D ligands, protecting against natural killer cell cytotoxicityClaire Dunn
Department of Molecular Microbiology and Immunology, Oregon Health and Sciences University, Portland, OR 97239, USA
J Exp Med 197:1427-39. 2003..The intracellular sequestration of NKG2D ligands by UL16 represents a novel HCMV immune evasion mechanism to add to the well-documented viral strategies directed against antigen presentation by classical MHC molecules...