S D Patterson
Affiliation: Amgen Inc
- Application of combined mass spectrometry and partial amino acid sequence to the identification of gel-separated proteinsS D Patterson
Amgen Inc, Thousand Oaks, CA, USA
Electrophoresis 17:877-91. 1996..In one case the identified protein clearly did not correspond to the radiolabeled band, but to a protein contaminant from the column. The advantages and pitfalls of the approach are discussed...
- The role of biomarkers in the future of drug developmentScott D Patterson
Department of Molecular Sciences, Amgen, Inc, 1 Amgen Center Drive, MS 38 3 A Thousand Oaks, CA 91320, USA
Expert Opin Drug Discov 1:199-204. 2006..The strategy to achieve these aims and how this can lead to information that can be fed back into drug discovery is described in this perspective...
- A comparability study of 5 commercial KRAS testsKelly Oliner
Department of Molecular Sciences, Amgen Inc, Thousand Oaks, CA, USA
Diagn Pathol 5:23. 2010..Therefore, an accurate and readily available analysis of KRAS mutational status is needed. The aim of this study was to evaluate concordance between KRAS assays performed by 6 different laboratories...
- Proteomics: the industrialization of protein chemistryS D Patterson
Amgen Inc, Biochemistry, Thousand Oaks, California 91320 1789, USA
Curr Opin Biotechnol 11:413-8. 2000....
- Report from the Wellcome Trust/EBA “Perspectives in Clinical Proteomics” retreat--a strategy to implement next-generation proteomic analyses to the clinic for patient benefit: pathway to translationScott D Patterson
Medical Sciences, Amgen Inc, Thousand Oaks, CA, USA
Proteomics Clin Appl 4:883-7. 2010..Although not meant to be all encompassing, important elements for proteomics researchers to consider are presented...
- Prospective-retrospective biomarker analysis for regulatory consideration: white paper from the industry pharmacogenomics working groupScott D Patterson
Medical Sciences, Amgen Inc, 1 Amgen Center Drive MS 38 3 A, Thousand Oaks, CA 91320, USA
Pharmacogenomics 12:939-51. 2011..The primary utility of the PRA is to define a process that provides robust scientific evidence for decision-making in situations where it is not necessary, nor practical or ethical to conduct a new prospective clinical study...
- Mutation of Cys672 allows recombinant expression of activatible macrophage-stimulating proteinR C Wahl
Amgen, Inc, Thousand Oaks, California 91320 1789, USA
J Biol Chem 272:15053-6. 1997....
- Automated LC-LC-MS-MS platform using binary ion-exchange and gradient reversed-phase chromatography for improved proteomic analysesM T Davis
Department of Biochemistry, Amgen, Inc, Thousand Oaks, CA 91320, USA
J Chromatogr B Biomed Sci Appl 752:281-91. 2001..In comparative analyses of a highly complex peptide digest mixture a >40% increase in the number of peptide and protein identifications was achieved using this multidimensional platform compared to an unfractionated control...
- Protein identification and characterization by mass spectrometryS D Patterson
Amgen, Inc, Thousand Oaks, California, USA
Curr Protoc Mol Biol . 2001..The mass spectrometric methods referred to in this overview include matrix-assisted laser desorption/ionization mass spectrometry (MALDI-MS) and electrospray ionization mass spectrometry (ESI-MS)...
- The value of banked samples for oncology drug discovery and developmentPeter M Shaw
Department of Genetics, Early Translational Sciences, Merck Research Laboratories, West Point, PA, USA
J Natl Cancer Inst Monogr 2011:46-9. 2011....