Cynthia D O'Malley
Affiliation: Amgen Inc
- Multimorbidity in women with and without osteoporosis: results from a large US retrospective cohort study 2004-2009C D O'Malley
Amgen Inc, MS ASF 2 1120 Veterans Blvd, South San Francisco, CA, 94080, USA
Osteoporos Int 25:2117-30. 2014..The overall comorbidity burden and health service utilization were greater in women with osteoporosis than in the controls...
- Factors affecting receipt of chemotherapy in women with breast cancerLibby Morimoto
Exponent Health Sciences, Menlo Park, CA, USA
Int J Womens Health 2:107-22. 2010..Patterns of care for metastatic breast cancer, for which no standard-of-care exists, were of particular interest...
- The implications of age and comorbidity on survival following epithelial ovarian cancer: summary and results from a Centers for Disease Control and Prevention studyCynthia D O'Malley
Amgen Inc, One Amgen Center Drive, Thousand Oaks, CA 91320, USA
J Womens Health (Larchmt) 21:887-94. 2012..We report on this disparity and add further evidence about the relationship among age, comorbidity, and survival after ovarian cancer...
- Trends in dual-energy X-ray absorptiometry in the United States, 2000-2009Cynthia D O'Malley
Center for Observational Research, Amgen, Inc, South San Francisco, CA 94080, USA
J Clin Densitom 14:100-7. 2011..Continuing to provide access to DXA testing for women at increased risk of osteoporosis is important to providing high-quality care for metabolic bone disease in the United States...
- Surgical staging of early stage epithelial ovarian cancer: results from the CDC-NPCR ovarian patterns of care studyRosemary D Cress
California Cancer Registry, Public Health Institute, Sacramento, CA, USA
Gynecol Oncol 121:94-9. 2011....
- Prevalence and incidence of comorbidities in elderly women with ovarian cancerVictoria M Chia
Amgen Inc, Thousand Oaks, CA, USA
Gynecol Oncol 129:346-52. 2013..Studies suggest comorbidity plays an important role in ovarian cancer. We characterized the epidemiology of comorbid conditions in elderly U.S. women with ovarian cancer...
- Patterns of chemotherapy use for women with ovarian cancer: a population-based studyRosemary D Cress
California Cancer Registry and Division of Gynecologic Oncology, University of California at Davis Medical Center, Sacramento, CA, USA
J Clin Oncol 21:1530-5. 2003..To evaluate adherence to published recommendations for chemotherapy for ovarian cancer patients in the general community and to identify factors associated with its use...
- Declining rates of osteoporosis management following fragility fractures in the U.S., 2000 through 2009Akhila Balasubramanian
Center for Observational Research, Amgen Inc, One Amgen Center Drive, MS 24 2 A, Thousand Oaks, CA 91320
J Bone Joint Surg Am 96:e52. 2014....
- Misclassification of incident conditions using claims data: impact of varying the period used to exclude pre-existing diseaseRobert I Griffiths
Outcomes Insights, Inc, 340 North Westlake Blvd, Suite 200, Westlake Village, CA 91362, USA
BMC Med Res Methodol 13:32. 2013..Using Medicare claims, we examined the impact of selecting shorter versus longer prevalence periods on the incidence and misclassification of 12 relatively common conditions in older persons...