Genomes and Genes
Pamela M Holland
Affiliation: Amgen Inc
- Evaluation of pharmacodynamic biomarkers in a Phase 1a trial of dulanermin (rhApo2L/TRAIL) in patients with advanced tumoursY Pan
Department of Molecular Sciences, Amgen Inc, 1201 Amgen Court West, Seattle, WA 98119, USA
Br J Cancer 105:1830-8. 2011..A Phase1a trial evaluated the safety and tolerability of dulanermin in patients with advanced tumours. One aim was to develop and validate pharmacodynamic biomarkers to monitor dulanermin activity in patient serum...
- Death receptor agonist therapies for cancer, which is the right TRAIL?Pamela M Holland
Therapeutic Innovation Unit, Amgen Inc, 360 Binney Street, Cambridge, MA 02142, United States Electronic address
Cytokine Growth Factor Rev 25:185-93. 2014..Results from clinical studies and insight into why current agents have failed to yield robust responses are discussed. In addition, new strategies for the development of next generation death receptor agonists are reviewed. ..
- Targeting Apo2L/TRAIL receptors by soluble Apo2L/TRAILPamela M Holland
Therapeutic Innovation Unit, Amgen Inc, 360 Binney Street, AMA1 7 L 12, Cambridge, MA 02142, USA
Cancer Lett 332:156-62. 2013..In this review, current knowledge and new insights about Apo2L/TRAIL signaling is discussed with the focus on the development of Apo2L/TRAIL as a cancer therapeutic...
- RIP4 is an ankyrin repeat-containing kinase essential for keratinocyte differentiationPamela Holland
Immunex Corporation, 51 University Street, Seattle, WA 98101, USA
Curr Biol 12:1424-8. 2002..Instead, abnormal hair follicle development and epidermal dysplasia, indicative of progression into a more pathologic state, are observed. Thus, RIP4 is a critical component of a novel pathway that controls keratinocyte differentiation...
- Combined therapy with the RANKL inhibitor RANK-Fc and rhApo2L/TRAIL/dulanermin reduces bone lesions and skeletal tumor burden in a model of breast cancer skeletal metastasisPamela M Holland
Department of Oncology, Amgen Inc, Seattle, WA 98119, USA
Cancer Biol Ther 9:539-50. 2010....
- RIP4 regulates epidermal differentiation and cutaneous inflammationRyan B Rountree
Department of Oncology, Amgen, Seattle, Washington, USA
J Invest Dermatol 130:102-12. 2010..These data suggest that RIP4 functions in the epidermis through PKC-specific signaling pathways to regulate differentiation and inflammation...
- Expression of anti-apoptotic factors modulates Apo2L/TRAIL resistance in colon carcinoma cellsMara S Lippa
Department of Oncology, Amgen Inc, 1201 Amgen Ct West, Seattle, WA 98119, USA
Apoptosis 12:1465-78. 2007..Elucidation of the factors that contribute to Apo2L/TRAIL resistance in tumor cells may provide insight into combination therapies with Apo2L/TRAIL in a clinical setting...
- Purification, cloning, and characterization of Nek8, a novel NIMA-related kinase, and its candidate substrate Bicd2Pamela M Holland
Immunex Corporation, Seattle, Washington 98101, USA
J Biol Chem 277:16229-40. 2002..Treatment of cells with nocodazole leads to dramatic reorganization of Bicd2, and correlates with Nek8 phosphorylation. This may be indicative of a role for Nek8 and Bicd2 associated with cell cycle independent microtubule dynamics...