Genomes and Genes
Pamela M Holland
Affiliation: Amgen Inc
- Targeting Apo2L/TRAIL receptors by soluble Apo2L/TRAILPamela M Holland
Therapeutic Innovation Unit, Amgen Inc, 360 Binney Street, AMA1 7 L 12, Cambridge, MA 02142 Electronic address
Cancer Lett 332:156-62. 2013..In this review, current knowledge and new insights about Apo2L/TRAIL signaling is discussed with the focus on the development of Apo2L/TRAIL as a cancer therapeutic...
- RIP4 is an ankyrin repeat-containing kinase essential for keratinocyte differentiationPamela Holland
Immunex Corporation, 51 University Street, Seattle, WA 98101, USA
Curr Biol 12:1424-8. 2002..Instead, abnormal hair follicle development and epidermal dysplasia, indicative of progression into a more pathologic state, are observed. Thus, RIP4 is a critical component of a novel pathway that controls keratinocyte differentiation...
- Combined therapy with the RANKL inhibitor RANK-Fc and rhApo2L/TRAIL/dulanermin reduces bone lesions and skeletal tumor burden in a model of breast cancer skeletal metastasisPamela M Holland
Department of Oncology, Amgen Inc, Seattle, WA 98119, USA
Cancer Biol Ther 9:539-50. 2010....
- RIP4 regulates epidermal differentiation and cutaneous inflammationRyan B Rountree
Department of Oncology, Amgen, Seattle, Washington, USA
J Invest Dermatol 130:102-12. 2010..These data suggest that RIP4 functions in the epidermis through PKC-specific signaling pathways to regulate differentiation and inflammation...
- Purification, cloning, and characterization of Nek8, a novel NIMA-related kinase, and its candidate substrate Bicd2Pamela M Holland
Immunex Corporation, Seattle, Washington 98101, USA
J Biol Chem 277:16229-40. 2002..Treatment of cells with nocodazole leads to dramatic reorganization of Bicd2, and correlates with Nek8 phosphorylation. This may be indicative of a role for Nek8 and Bicd2 associated with cell cycle independent microtubule dynamics...