Sue K Gao
Affiliation: Amgen Inc
- Tumor hormone/HER2 receptor status and pharmacologic treatment of metastatic breast cancer in Western EuropeSue Gao
Amgen Inc, Thousand Oaks, CA 91320 1799, USA
Curr Med Res Opin 28:1111-8. 2012..Using the LifeLink Oncology Analyzer Database, we classified mBC patients by combined HR and HER2 status, and evaluated the use of pharmacological treatment modalities both overall and within these subtypes in Western Europe...
- Impact of chronic Immune Thrombocytopenic Purpura (ITP) on health-related quality of life: a conceptual model starting with the patient perspectiveSusan D Mathias
Health Outcomes Solutions, P, O, Box 2343 Winter Park, Florida 32790, USA
Health Qual Life Outcomes 6:13. 2008..The aim of this research is to develop a conceptual model to describe the impact of ITP and its treatment on patients' health-related quality of life (HRQoL)...
- Healthcare costs in patients with metastatic lung cancer receiving chemotherapyMontserrat Vera-Llonch
Policy Analysis Inc PAI, Four Davis Court, Brookline, MA 02445, USA
BMC Health Serv Res 11:305. 2011..To characterize healthcare resource utilization and costs in patients with metastatic lung cancer receiving chemotherapy in the US...
- Healthcare costs in women with metastatic breast cancer receiving chemotherapy as their principal treatment modalityMontserrat Vera-Llonch
Policy Analysis Inc PAI, Brookline, MA, USA
BMC Cancer 11:250. 2011..In this study, we characterize healthcare utilization and costs in the US among women with metastatic breast cancer receiving chemotherapy as their principal treatment modality...
- Modifications to the Healthy Eating Index and its ability to predict obesity: the Multi-Ethnic Study of AtherosclerosisSue K Gao
Department of Epidemiology, University of Washington, Seattle, WA, USA
Am J Clin Nutr 88:64-9. 2008..The Healthy Eating Index (HEI) is a measure of diet quality developed based on the Dietary Guidelines for Americans (DGA)...
- Suboptimal nutritional intake for hypertension control in 4 ethnic groupsSue K Gao
Amgen Inc, 1 Amgen Center Dr, MS28 3A, Thousand Oaks, CA 91320 1799, USA
Arch Intern Med 169:702-7. 2009..This study compared intake of specific nutrients based on the Dietary Approaches to Stop Hypertension (DASH) guidelines for hypertension management among multiethnic middle-aged and older adults...
- Deteriorating dietary habits among adults with hypertension: DASH dietary accordance, NHANES 1988-1994 and 1999-2004Philip B Mellen
Hypertension Center of the Hattiesburg Clinic, 5909 US Hwy 49, Ste 30, Hattiesburg, MS 39402, USA
Arch Intern Med 168:308-14. 2008..Although the DASH (Dietary Approaches to Stop Hypertension trial) diet is among the therapeutic lifestyle changes recommended for individuals with hypertension (HTN), accordance with the DASH diet is not known...