Cynthia A Afshari
Affiliation: Amgen Inc
- Integrating phenotypic and expression profiles to map arsenic-response networksAstrid C Haugen
Laboratory of Molecular Genetics, National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences, NIH, Research Triangle Park, NC 27709, USA
Genome Biol 5:R95. 2004..These data were then mapped to a metabolic network composed of all known biochemical reactions in yeast, as well as the yeast network of 20,985 protein-protein/protein-DNA interactions...
- The evolution of bioinformatics in toxicology: advancing toxicogenomicsCynthia A Afshari
Department of Comparative Biology and Safety Sciences, Amgen Inc, Thousand Oaks, California 91320, USA
Toxicol Sci 120:S225-37. 2011..This review will cover the evolution of the field of toxicogenomics in the context of informatics integration its current promise, and limitations...
- Integration of clinical and gene expression endpoints to explore furan-mediated hepatotoxicityHisham K Hamadeh
National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences, Research Triangle Park, NC, USA
Mutat Res 549:169-83. 2004..Finally, to help determine the correlation between gene expression changes and liver pathology, we applied traditional microarray visualization tools to the assessment of clinical chemistry and pathology parameters...
- Application of genomics for identification of systemic toxicity triggers associated with VEGF-R inhibitorsHisham K Hamadeh
Comparative Biology and Safety Sciences, and Pharmacokinetics and Drug Metabolism, Amgen Inc, One Amgen Center Drive, Thousand Oaks, California 91320, USA
Chem Res Toxicol 23:1025-33. 2010..Finally, we illustrate that in vivo gene expression profiles can serve as a complementary assessor of this activity and simultaneously help provide an assessment of on or off-target biological activity...
- Interference with bile salt export pump function is a susceptibility factor for human liver injury in drug developmentRyan E Morgan
Department of Comparative Biology and Safety Sciences Amgen Inc, Thousand Oaks, California 91320, USA
Toxicol Sci 118:485-500. 2010....
- A novel statistical algorithm for gene expression analysis helps differentiate pregnane X receptor-dependent and independent mechanisms of toxicityM Ann Mongan
Comparative Biology and Safety Sciences, Amgen Inc, Thousand Oaks, California, United States of America
PLoS ONE 5:e15595. 2010..Comparison of concordant expression changes between PXR(+/+) and PXR(-/-) mice also suggested a PXR-independent association between CMP013 and perturbations to cellular stress, lipid metabolism, and biliary transport...
- Prediction of nephrotoxicant action and identification of candidate toxicity-related biomarkersSushil K Thukral
Amgen Inc, Thousand Oaks, California 91320, USA
Toxicol Pathol 33:343-55. 2005..These include several transporters (Slc21a2, Slc15, Slc34a2), Kim 1, IGFbp-1, osteopontin, alpha-fibrinogen, and Gstalpha...