Steven E Weinberger
Affiliation: American College of Physicians
- Providing high-value, cost-conscious care: a critical seventh general competency for physiciansSteven E Weinberger
American College of Physicians, Philadelphia, PA, USA
Ann Intern Med 155:386-8. 2011..This will hopefully provide the necessary impetus to change the culture of the training environment and the practice patterns of both residents and their supervising faculty...
- Update in pulmonary medicineSteven E Weinberger
American College of Physicians, Medical Knowledge and Education Division, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19106, USA
Ann Intern Med 144:358-63. 2006
- A 47-year-old woman with sarcoidosisSteven E Weinberger
University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, Philadelphia, USA
JAMA 296:2133-40. 2006..The principles underlying the decision of whether to institute treatment, the options for treatment, and the effectiveness of treatment are reviewed...
- Competency-based education and training in internal medicineSteven E Weinberger
American College of Physicians and American Board of Internal Medicine, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19106, USA
Ann Intern Med 153:751-6. 2010....
- Redesigning training for internal medicineSteven E Weinberger
American College of Physicians, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19106, USA
Ann Intern Med 144:927-32. 2006..Better faculty models must be developed that build on the concept of a "core faculty," improve the rewards for teaching faculty, and provide appropriate faculty development focusing on a necessary set of educator competencies...
- Diagnosis and management of stable chronic obstructive pulmonary disease: a clinical practice guideline update from the American College of Physicians, American College of Chest Physicians, American Thoracic Society, and European Respiratory SocietyAmir Qaseem
American College of Physicians and Temple University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19106, USA
Ann Intern Med 155:179-91. 2011....
- A double-blinded, randomized, placebo-controlled trial of infliximab in subjects with active pulmonary sarcoidosisMilton D Rossman
Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA, USA
Sarcoidosis Vasc Diffuse Lung Dis 23:201-8. 2006..To evaluate the safety and tolerability of infliximab in the treatment of active pulmonary sarcoidosis, and to provide an initial assessment of the efficacy of infliximab in the treatment of active pulmonary sarcoidosis...
- Clinical problem-solving. A growing problem--a 36-year-old pregnant woman at 21 weeks of gestation presented with a 4-week history of a dry, nonproductive coughWendy W Yeh
Brigham and Women s Hospital, Boston, USA
N Engl J Med 357:489-94. 2007
- Pulmonary and psychosocial findings at enrollment in the ACCESS studyHenry Yeager
Pulmonary, Critical Care, and Sleep Medicine, Georgetown University Medical Center, Washington, DC 20057, USA
Sarcoidosis Vasc Diffuse Lung Dis 22:147-53. 2005..To assess lung involvement and the association of demographic and psychosocial factors with respiratory health in 736 persons with sarcoidosis at enrollment in A Case Control Etiologic Study of Sarcoidosis (ACCESS)...
- Clinical problem-solving. Anatomy of a diagnosisHarold R Collard
Department of Medicine, Division of Pulmonary Sciences and Critical Care Medicine, University of Colorado Health Sciences Center, Denver 80262, USA
N Engl J Med 349:987-92. 2003