Affiliation: American Dental Association
- Providing Dental Care Coverage to Uninsured Older US Adults Who Do Not Use Dental Care May Not Result in Usage Rates Similar to Those With Prior Coverage and UseMarko Vujicic
Managing Vice President, Health Policy Resources Center, American Dental Association, USA Electronic address
J Evid Based Dent Pract 14:91-2. 2014..Dental care coverage and use: modeling limitations and opportunities. Manski RJ, Moeller JF, Chen H. Am J Public Health 2014;104(2):e80-7...
- An analysis of dentists' incomes, 1996-2009Marko Vujicic
Health Policy Resources Center, American Dental Association, Chicago, Ill 60611, USA
J Am Dent Assoc 143:452-60. 2012..They then offer their views on future trends in dentists' net income levels...
- A decade in dental care utilization among adults and children (2001-2010)Marko Vujicic
Health Policy Resources Center, American Dental Association, Chicago, IL
Health Serv Res 49:460-80. 2014..To decompose the change in pediatric and adult dental care utilization over the last decade...
- Recent trends in the utilization of dental care in the United StatesThomas P Wall
Statistical Research, Health Policy Resources Center, American Dental Association, 211 E Chicago Ave, Chicago, IL 60611, USA
J Dent Educ 76:1020-7. 2012..As a consequence of these trends in coverage, the authors predict a continued decline in the utilization of dental services among non-elderly adults...
- The effect of chairside chronic disease screenings by oral health professionals on health care costsKamyar Nasseh
Kamyar Nasseh and Marko Vujicic are with the Health Policy Resources Center, American Dental Association, Chicago, IL At the time of this study, Barbara Greenberg was with the Center for Global Health, College of Health Sciences, Old Dominion University, Norfolk, VA Michael Glick is with the School of Dental Medicine, University of Buffalo, State University of New York, Buffalo
Am J Public Health 104:744-50. 2014..We estimated short-term health care cost savings that would result from oral health professionals performing chronic disease screenings...
- The effect of growing income disparities on U.S. adults' dental care utilizationKamyar Nasseh
Dr Nasseh is a health economist, Health Policy Resources Center, American Dental Association, 211 E Chicago Ave, Chicago, Ill 60611 2637
J Am Dent Assoc 145:435-42. 2014..The authors conducted a study to measure the gap in dental care utilization between poor and nonpoor adults at the state level and to show how the gap has changed over time...