Affiliation: American Dietetic Association's Knowledge Center
- A critical assessment of research needs identified by the dietary guidelines committees from 1980 to 2010Esther F Myers
Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics, Chicago, IL 60606 6995, USA
J Acad Nutr Diet 113:957-971.e1. 2013..These results are a call to action for all DGA stakeholders to have an immediate dialogue about how the research enterprise can best address critical research needs in a timely way to support public policy. ..
- Systems for evaluating nutrition research for nutrition care guidelines: do they apply to population dietary guidelines?Esther Myers
Scientific Affairs and Research, American Dietetic Association, Chicago, IL 60606, USA
J Am Diet Assoc 103:S34-41. 2003..The potential application of these systems for development of national dietary guidelines is introduced...
- Funding source and research report quality in nutrition practice-related researchEsther F Myers
Research and Strategic Business Development, American Dietetic Association, Chicago, Illinois, United States of America
PLoS ONE 6:e28437. 2011..Research exploring the relationship between funding source and nutrition-related research report quality is limited and in other disciplines the findings are mixed...
- Development of the Start Healthy Feeding Guidelines for Infants and ToddlersSusan Pac
Regulatory Affairs, Gerber Products Company, 200 Kimball Drive, Parsippany, NJ 07504, USA
J Am Diet Assoc 104:455-67. 2004
- Registered dietitians' coding practices and patterns of code useJane V White
Department of Family Medicine, University of Tennessee, Knoxville, TN 37920 1511, USA
J Am Diet Assoc 108:1242-8. 2008..This survey and analysis is a first step in understanding the complex web of relationships between clinical practice, MNT code use, and reimbursement...