Affiliation: American Dental Association
- Smoking cessation: no longer a choiceMichael Glick
J Am Dent Assoc 136:1076, 1078. 2005
- A job well done, but still a long way to goMichael Glick
J Am Dent Assoc 136:1506, 1508. 2005
- You are what you cite: the role of references in scientific publishingMichael Glick
J Am Dent Assoc 138:12, 14. 2007
- The Internet-informed patient: Opportunities for patient-centered careMichael Glick
J Am Dent Assoc 144:239-40. 2013..The JADA Editor urges dentists to engage in dialogue with patients regarding health information gathered from the Internet to promote a positive patient-provider relationship...
- Comorbidities in older patients with HIV: a retrospective studyMarina Gallottini Magalhães
Oral Pathology, School of Dentistry, University of Sao Paulo, Avenida Professor Lineu Prestes 2227, Sao Paulo, SP, Brazil
J Am Dent Assoc 138:1468-75. 2007..The number of older adults with HIV is increasing. The authors conducted a retrospective study to determine the prevalence of selected comorbidities that may affect the delivery of oral health care to this population...
- Poverty and human development: a challenge for us allMichael Glick
J Am Dent Assoc 138:1416-8. 2007
- Treating asymptomatic patientsMichael Glick
J Am Dent Assoc 136:1632, 1634. 2005
- The potential role of dentists in identifying patients' risk of experiencing coronary heart disease eventsMichael Glick
Department of Diagnostic Sciences, University of Dentistry and Medicine of New Jersey, School of Dentistry, Newark, NJ 07103, USA
J Am Dent Assoc 136:1541-6. 2005..A multidisciplinary approach that includes a cardiovascular screening by oral health care providers can affect the identification of people at risk of experiencing cardiovascular events...
- Oral malignancies in HIV disease: changes in disease presentation, increasing understanding of molecular pathogenesis, and current managementJoel B Epstein
Department of Oral Medicine and Diagnostic Sciences, College of Dentistry, Chicago Cancer Center, University of Illinois at Chicago, IL 60612USA
Oral Surg Oral Med Oral Pathol Oral Radiol Endod 100:571-8. 2005..This paper discusses recent trends in the presentation and treatment of malignancies related to HIV and AIDS with an emphasis on malignancies seen in the oral cavity...
- Orofacial disorders in children with HIV diseaseMichael Glick
Department of Diagnostic Sciences, University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey, 110 Bergen Street, Room D 860, Newark, NJ 07103, USA
Dent Clin North Am 49:259-71, x-xi. 2005..The classification of oral lesions in pediatric patients needs to be updated to reflect the relationship between immunologic and virologic markers...
- Screening for traditional risk factors for cardiovascular disease: a review for oral health care providersMichael Glick
Department of Diagnostic Sciences, University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey New Jersey Dental School, Newark 07103 2400, USA
J Am Dent Assoc 133:291-300. 2002..Primary and secondary prevention measures will help reduce cardiovascular events and increase the overall health of the patient population...