Affiliation: American College of Physicians
- Community-based primary care: improving and assessing diabetes managementMeghan Gannon
Department of Medical Education and Publishing, American College of Physicians, 190 N Independence Mall West, Philadelphia, PA 19106, USA
Am J Med Qual 25:6-12. 2010..The results showed a sustained improvement in most clinical outcomes and demonstrated the effectiveness of using Web-based mediums to reinforce clinical guidelines and change physician behavior...
- Improving adult immunization practices using a team approach in the primary care settingMeghan Gannon
American College of Physicians, Philadelphia, PA, USA
Am J Public Health 102:e46-52. 2012..The objective of this study was to improve the immunization rates of primary care practices using a team approach...
- Using online learning collaboratives to facilitate practice improvement for COPD: an ACPNet pilot studyMeghan Gannon
American College of Physicians, 190 N Independence Mall West, Philadelphia, PA 19106, USA
Am J Med Qual 26:212-9. 2011..Discrepancies were identified between perceived and actual care in the areas of spirometry, pulse oximetry (exertion and resting), influenza and pneumococcal vaccinations, peak flow assessment, and inhaler use instruction...
- Raising achievement: educating physicians to address effects of at-risk drinking on common diseasesMeghan A Gannon
American College of Physicians, Department of Clinical Policy, Philadelphia, PA 19106, USA
Qual Prim Care 19:43-7. 2011..A contributing factor is likely to be physicians' limited understanding of the negative effects that at-risk drinking can have on common clinical conditions managed on a daily basis...
- Pain management and the primary care encounter: opportunities for quality improvementMeghan Gannon
Clinical Programs and Quality of Care Department, American College of Physicians, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA
J Prim Care Community Health 2:37-44. 2011....