James M Galliher
Affiliation: American Academy of Family Physicians
- Data collection outcomes comparing paper forms with PDA forms in an office-based patient surveyJames M Galliher
AAFP National Research Network, American Academy of Family Physicians, 11400 Tomahawk Creek Pkwy, Leawood, KS 66211, USA
Ann Fam Med 6:154-60. 2008....
- Representativeness of PBRN physician practice patterns and related beliefs: the case of the AAFP National Research NetworkJames M Galliher
AAFP National Research Network, 11400 Tomahawk Creek Pkwy, Leawood, KS 66211, USA
Ann Fam Med 7:547-54. 2009....
- Patients' question-asking behavior during primary care visits: a report from the AAFP National Research NetworkJames M Galliher
American Academy of Family Physicians National Research Network, Leawood, Kansas 66208, USA
Ann Fam Med 8:151-9. 2010..This study evaluated whether implementing AM3 improves patients' question-asking behavior and increases adherence to prescription medications and lifestyle recommendations...
- On the front lines: family physicians' preparedness for bioterrorismFrederick M Chen
National Network for Family Practice Primary Care Research, American Academy of Family Physicians, 11400 Tomahawk Creek Parkway, Leawood, KS 66211 2672, USA
J Fam Pract 51:745-50. 2002..Because primary care physicians are among the sentinel responders to bioterrorist attacks, we sought to determine family physicians' beliefs about their preparedness for such an attack...
- Comfortably engaging: which approach to alcohol screening should we use?Daniel C Vinson
The Center for Family Medicine Science, Department of Family and Community Medicine, University of Missouri Columbia, Columbia, MO 65212, USA
Ann Fam Med 2:398-404. 2004..We wanted to compare 2 screening instruments for problem drinking, the CAGE and a single question, assessing frequency of use, patient and clinician comfort, and patient engagement in change...
- Hepatitis C identification and management by family physiciansElizabeth C Clark
Department of Family Medicine, Roy J and Lucille A Carver College of Medicine, University of Iowa, 200 Hawkins Drive, 01293 F PFP, Iowa City, IA 52242, USA
Fam Med 37:644-9. 2005..Many people with hepatitis C receive all or most of their care from primary care physicians, yet little information exists about the practice patterns, knowledge, and beliefs and attitudes of family physicians related to hepatitis C...
- Management of type 2 diabetes in the primary care setting: a practice-based research network studyStephen J Spann
Department of Family and Community Medicine, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, Tex 77098 3926, USA
Ann Fam Med 4:23-31. 2006..We wanted to describe how primary care clinicians care for patients with type 2 diabetes...
- Family physician's knowledge, beliefs, and self-reported practice patterns regarding hyperlipidemia: a National Research Network (NRN) surveyCharles B Eaton
Brown University Center for Primary Care and Prevention, Memorial Hospital of Rhode Island, Pawtucket, RI, USA
J Am Board Fam Med 19:46-53. 2006....
- Clinicians' management of children and adolescents with acute pharyngitisSarah Y Park
Epidemiology Program Office, Division of Bacterial and Mycotic Diseases, National Center for Infectious Diseases, Atlanta, Georgia, USA
Pediatrics 117:1871-8. 2006..We surveyed pediatricians and family physicians to evaluate their management strategies for children and adolescents with acute pharyngitis and to assess the availability and use of diagnostic tests in office practice...