Nathan A Bostick
Affiliation: American Medical Association
- Report of the American Medical Association Council on Ethical and Judicial Affairs: withholding information from patients: rethinking the propriety of "therapeutic privilege"Nathan A Bostick
American Medical Association Ethics Group in Chicago, USA
J Clin Ethics 17:302-6. 2006
- Placebo use in clinical practice: report of the American Medical Association Council on Ethical and Judicial AffairsNathan A Bostick
American Medical Association, Chicago, USA
J Clin Ethics 19:58-61. 2008
- Physicians' ethical responsibilities in addressing racial and ethnic healthcare disparitiesNathan Bostick
American Medical Association, Chicago, IL, USA
J Natl Med Assoc 98:1329-34. 2006....
- Ethical obligations of physicians participating in public health quarantine and isolation measuresNathan A Bostick
American Medical Association Ethics Group, 515 N State St, Chicago, IL 60610, USA
Public Health Rep 123:3-8. 2008..In addition, the medical profession and individual physicians share responsibility for taking appropriate precautionary measures to protect the health of individuals caring for patients with communicable diseases...
- Disaster triage systems for large-scale catastrophic eventsNathan A Bostick
Center forPublic Health Preparedness and Disaster Response, American Medical Association, Chicago, IL 60610, USA
Disaster Med Public Health Prep 2:S35-9. 2008....
- Preventing tragedy: balancing physicians' ethical obligations to patients and the publicEmily E Anderson
American Medical Association, 515 N State St, Chicago, IL 60610, USA
Disaster Med Public Health Prep 1:S38-42. 2007....