Scott A Bull
Affiliation: ALZA Corporation
- Incidence and duration of side effects and those rated as bothersome with selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor treatment for depression: patient report versus physician estimateX Henry Hu
Outcomes Research and Management, Merck and Co, Inc, West Point, PA 19486, USA
J Clin Psychiatry 65:959-65. 2004..Selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs) are widely used as the first-line treatment for depression. Information regarding their side effects is mostly based on controlled clinical trials...
- Discontinuation of use and switching of antidepressants: influence of patient-physician communicationScott A Bull
Division of Research, Kaiser Permanente Medical Care Program, 2000 Broadway, Oakland, CA 94612 2304, USA
JAMA 288:1403-9. 2002..Although current depression treatment guidelines recommend continuing antidepressant therapy for at least 4 to 9 months, many patients discontinue treatment prematurely, within 3 months...
- Discontinuing or switching selective serotonin-reuptake inhibitorsScott A Bull
The Permanente Medical Group Division of Research, Kaiser Permanente, Oakland, CA, USA
Ann Pharmacother 36:578-84. 2002....
- Impact of a collaborative pharmacy practice model on the treatment of depression in primary carePatrick R Finley
Department of Clinical Pharmacy, School of Pharmacy, University of California at San Francisco UCSF, San Francisco, USA
Am J Health Syst Pharm 59:1518-26. 2002....
- Impact of a collaborative care model on depression in a primary care setting: a randomized controlled trialPatrick R Finley
Department of Clinical Pharmacy, University of California at San Francisco, San Francisco, California 94143 0622, USA
Pharmacotherapy 23:1175-85. 2003..Clinical pharmacists had a favorable effect on multiple aspects of patient care. Future studies of this model in other health care settings appear warranted...
- Perceived control over ejaculation is central to treatment benefit in men with premature ejaculation: results from phase III trials with dapoxetineRidwan Shabsigh
Division of Urology, Maimonides Medical Center, Columbia University, New York, NY 11219, USA
BJU Int 102:824-8. 2008....